LegacyGT.com

Who's in VT?

ripstik

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I forgot the name if the lake they are running on right now. They are hoping to do it the next 8 weekends or something. Sccv.org you can find all the details. I wish I had decent tires. It's only like $35. I did an autocross with them a few years ago, tons of fun. Must have a sa2010 helmet, but they have some you can borrow.

Wonder what the power difference is from stage 2 LGT is to the new wrx

Never driven a Stage 2 LGT, I would assume the LGT would be faster/have more power. But a WRX on a Stage 2 Tune would beat it out still, if you wanted to void a new car engine/turbo/transmission warranty...lol

Are we talking about a 4th or 5th gen LGT cuz a stage 1 5th gen has about the power of a stage 2 4th gen because of the different turbo location (same place as the new WRX i think) that is much closer to the outlet. the 5th gen actually has no up pipe the turbo sits right on the headers

the top end falls pretty flat unless you've upgraded your turbo to something a bit bigger. there is no point in going past 5700 rpm in my car unless I'm checking a 0-60 in which case i wind it out in 2nd but that's not really what this car is for anyway

Thank you very much! I don't know how much longer I'll be in this area, putting my house on the market tomorrow, but I would still be very happy to participate in any Mets our builds that I can be available for. Trying to network a little I was out of the car loop fit a little bit moving all over in the military so any support is appreciated, even just to drool over some of your cars haha

You are very welcome! we are glad to have you. i would love to do an install day asap if someone has a garage... and tools they are willing to contribute. i have capable hands but that's about it oh and i recently tore 3 ligaments in my shoulder so one of my hands may not be ENTIRELY capable hahahaha

I think I saw you post that in a different thread, I have a garage attached to my house lol and some tools, no air told though. I know a friend that has a lift and I believe air tools but not sure what. He's said I can use his lift but I'd have to talk to him first.

I did ;) it was in the what did you do to your 5th gen today thread. Burlington isn't crazy far, I've been up there a few times because one of my army buddies lived up there. If you really want to do something soon and you'd be interested in coming down here let me know! I'll see if I can get that lift.

it's gonna be a replaced rear bumper cover and energy absorber... worst part is i got rear ended just a couple months ago and just got my money back from that claim pretty recently. it happened at the same light facing a different direction. the sun is so bad in the morning facing the way i was this time and in the afternoon facing the way i was last time the cop said there are accidents there every week. hopefully they get a better color match this time because the last one wasn't that great you can totally see the difference on sunny days. and it was a Subaru approved body shop

That sucks, color match is hard though because even the factory color will be different because of Sun fade. That sounds like a terrible intersection though! I just had to being my wex back in, hasn't had it back more than 2 weeks. Service manager from the other dealership just called me like half an hour ago to ask how it was haha, told him it's back in the shop.

it's a really normal intersection... they just need to put some shades over the lights so its possible to see them. the kid who hit me this morning was stopped then thought i had moved and that the light was green and drove into me... well actually into the person behind me. than they hit me

yea i do to, one of the reasons i love driving stick is no standing on the breaks at lights. it'd be insteresting to see if i can set up my car to turn on the brake lights whenever it is stopped... and make them flash... light up a sign on my rear window that says "hit me and your dead" god i hate gettting in accidents. I haven't had a single accident that was my fault. And they say its speeders that are the problem....

Archived