LegacyGT.com

Who's in VT?

ripstik

only cost is buying someone's lgt suspension, and an alignment. maybe lgt rear bumpstops too. I installed a 1/2" saggy butt spacer, because everything that I read said it would sag in the rear. now it sits much higher in the back. I want to remove it, then get an alignment.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe eventually I'll upgrade mine, but that's in the distant future. I did order my invidia dual N1 cat back though. Hopefully it gets here in time to put on before boxerfest. I was going to wait to get it a little cheaper from tuner sports but it's on back order. Only site that even had one, just one, was rally sports direct. I can't wait to get it on!

Thanks for the offer, but I believe I just found the problem and fixed it! Thanks though :)

Btw can add me to the list, 05 GRP LGT 5EAT, go to college near brattleboro.

you got it bud

Saturday, rally sprint at Team O'Neil. 10 minutes into New Hampshire from Vermont. I'm a Subaru Ambassador and will be giving out some Subaru swag. I'd love to have some of you show up and watch the action. Maybe score a shirt, water bottle, sunglasses or whatever.

Saturday, rally sprint at Team O'Neil. 10 minutes into New Hampshire from Vermont. I'm a Subaru Ambassador and will be giving out some Subaru swag. I'd love to have some of you show up and watch the action. Maybe score a shirt, water bottle, sunglasses or whatever.

Address and info?!

Archived