LegacyGT.com

Who's in VT?

ripstik

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got the same plate as in the past, but it's on a '16 QBP FXT. Haven't seen my old LGT around, so I'm assuming that Brady at Burlington Subaru wasn't yanking me when he said he'd have to wholesale it due to the mileage.

i have seen you once since you ditched the GT

• 4 weeks later...
The Blizzard of '17. There's a '16 FXT under there, somewhere.

IMG_20170315_135556.jpg?raw=1

Awesome! Hoping that snow sticks around for a few more days... headed to Mt Snow this weekend for only my 2nd day of skiing this year... Unless I drink too much tomorrow night... :rolleyes:

The Blizzard of '17. There's a '16 FXT under there, somewhere.

IMG_20170315_135556.jpg?raw=1

Awesome! Hoping that snow sticks around for a few more days... headed to Mt Snow this weekend for only my 2nd day of skiing this year... Unless I drink too much tomorrow night... :rolleyes:

Should be epic, as it's supposed to be sunny and low 30s here at home, so 20s on the mountain.

My Gt has whisked me to Mount Snow, Bromley and Magic Mountain since the dump- have had to take a couple days off as I'm sore from head to toe! Planning on Killington later this week, would appreciate a couple more inches...

My Gt has whisked me to Mount Snow, Bromley and Magic Mountain since the dump- have had to take a couple days off as I'm sore from head to toe! Planning on Killington later this week, would appreciate a couple more inches...

well put those undies on inside out and pray to Ullr because its snowing right now.

Archived