LegacyGT.com

Who's in VT?

ripstik

In NJ they do "Dubs on the Beach" which is when they have all VWs come onto the Jersey Boardwalk, a people only area, and do a car show, Being that Vermont is Subaru Heaven, Im sure a year or two from now we could make this a reality.

Where do they do dubs on the beach? I'm actually from jersey and very familiar with the seaside boardwalk

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am absolutely down for some meets of any kind. This is not meant to be said in a negative context but it seems this thread has had a lack of initiative and enthusiasm. Understandably people have jobs and families and I get that. I haven't been the most active on here but I try when I can, I've met up with pfoyle twice and both times had a great deal of fun. I did attend the VT Stance season opener which I'm sad to say was a bit of a disappointment considering all the "planning" that went into it. I've been to better shows that were put together on the fly. That said I will be going to boxerfest next weekend and anticipate it will be everything I hope. I'm also going to the WBM which I have the same expectations for. All and all I just can't wait to hit the ground running again! I've been away from the scene for to long, especially the modified scene. I'm looking forward to meeting as many of you guys and hopefully establishing some new friendships.

I agree with SoFlo that doesn't have to be just Legacys, I wave to WRXs and STIs and they wave back most of the time. I don't so much wave at Legacys that much though because honestly it's usually granma or such behind the wheel and I get a lot of awkward looks back hahaha. But I always wave at a GT if I notice it in time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol I flash my lights at any Subie around, but special treatment to those who are visually modified. I think with a little coordination we can make this all work really quickly.

Side note... anybody know a guy with a Gen 4 Legacy get in Red on White Rotifrom NUEs. I always see it parked outside of the Dicks in Williston just off of exit 12... Looks so sexy. I think he is on Air too.. we should get that dude on here.

There's a "Subway" in Montpelier, also a "Skinny Pancake". There's also the 3 Penny Tap Room... awesome place to grab a beer :-) Also, Positive Pie has Pizza by the Slice and would be a cool place to meet. Only problem is lack of parking in Montpelier.

There's a "Subway" in Montpelier, also a "Skinny Pancake". There's also the 3 Penny Tap Room... awesome place to grab a beer :-) Also, Positive Pie has Pizza by the Slice and would be a cool place to meet. Only problem is lack of parking in Montpelier.

Personally i say F*CK SUBWAY i never have liked it and likely never will. I'm down for pizza or beer tho. one review said that "bagitos" has a good beer selection too but I'm never in Montpelier so I'm definitely not the expert.

SoFlo, this is VT, it SHOULD go higher, but the answer is probably lower or stay the same... :lol: I often thought about doing an outback swap or SJR lift kit on my Older Impreza OBS, but money is and always will be the issue. Frost heaves put my stock WRX in danger of scraping, I couldn't imagine what lowering it might do. :eek:

Archived