LegacyGT.com

Who's in VT?

ripstik

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
now were talking, could take a ride up rte 17 (app gap) after too

I firmly believe if they repaved the app gap it would be the greatest hill climb in the country. even in its current state its a hell of a lot of fun

No, the diner. I think it was the Miss Lyndonville Diner, and it is still open according to Yelp.

I think they had a fire there years back, and they kept the melted phone.

The phone is no longer there but the diner is still great! Ate there yesterday. I'd be interested in starting a meet that finishes there for good food and conversation. Plenty of good driving roads here in the Kingdom!

P&H did go down hill a little from its glory days, but the pie and fried chicken are as good as they've always been, also the staff there is very friendly... and the breakfast buffet is awesome, one of the last places to still serve real maple syrup on the buffet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just wanted to post a spotted comment. I spotted a Silver Turbo LGT Sedan with Black bumper strips on the rear and what appeared to be rally mud flaps. I was in the 2015 WRB WRX behind you. Gave you a rev and a thumbs up, but don't think they noticed me, was this any of you guys?

Start it up and let it get to full temp before you go to bed. You'll have a better shot at starting in the AM.

she started this morning... begrudgingly. turned over so slow i was worried about burning out my starter then almost stalled when i let out the clutch.

Archived