LegacyGT.com

Snow... Are You Ready?

STI bars swap right in? Same year STI I take it? I'm surprised they'd mock up same for same to the 05 legacy... Hmm.... Got my wheels turning here.

And is that a part that can be found listed pretty easily even on the forum here? Sorry bouncing back and forth, while I'm sitting here decorating cookies with the fiance! :lol:

Wrong year, didn't notice you were an 05. Don't quote me in that case. :)

Used stock roll bars are generally not hard to find over the course of a couple weeks.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like snow is flying just north of us AGAIN! :spin:

I can't believe how many times we've been missed this season so far. And Chicago continues the record streak of 285+ days between accumalable snow :eek:

I'd buy a new set of snow tires every year if that would guarantee that we don't get any snow for the winter.

Yup... This big crazy front that news was throwing warnings around for all day... Barely touched us, with ZERO accumulation! ha... Not impressed! Looks like it's gonna miss us again :rolleyes:

Exactly. Same here.. I enjoyed snow for the 100ft from my driveway to the stop sign by my house. Snow was clear everywhere else. All that was left was some black ice. I can honestly say I was really let down.

Went to go see Django Unchained with my bro tonight. When we came out it was snowing and had a few inches on the ground. Went to an empty parking lot and had a bit of fun. As we swung back around after we left, we saw a cop pulling in... phewf

Archived