LegacyGT.com

CT people?

LacythaLeggy09

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meriden here.

Just picked up a OBP LGT that I bought yesterday off Gr4v3r who is a member here :)

Have not taken any pics yet but here is a picture from the previous owner.

Looks good man! i talked to you a bit in the CT Subie thread you had goin as well! Welcome!

Sweet !! You did get !! Congrats and enjoy, Welcome to the forum.

Looks good man! i talked to you a bit in the CT Subie thread you had goin as well! Welcome!

Thanks!

Only sucky thing is I think the HU is defective. HVAC controls work on and off so I'm gonna buy one off of AZP and see if that fixes the issue. I still feel like I got a pretty decent deal.

• I Donated Too
I think the multiple cross-comparisons of Chris's tunes out of EFI with other tuner's tunes show that Chris really wasn't as perfect as his legendary status makes him out to be. If you're in the vicinity of Bren, he's a great resource. Personally, I like Mikey for my tunes

Thanks!

Only sucky thing is I think the HU is defective. HVAC controls work on and off so I'm gonna buy one off of AZP and see if that fixes the issue. I still feel like I got a pretty decent deal.

Yeah, i saw that you mentioned that in the other thread.

+1 for AZP. Good bunch of guys!

I think the multiple cross-comparisons of Chris's tunes out of EFI with other tuner's tunes show that Chris really wasn't as perfect as his legendary status makes him out to be. If you're in the vicinity of Bren, he's a great resource. Personally, I like Mikey for my tunes

Mikey tuned my car @efi logics...car ran amazing the power band was great! Until i went to the track with 5w-30 oil... mistake! I now use Rotella T lol 15w-40

dang and all I did this wknd was ride around in SUVs. foliage is almost peak for us, ran around the Farmington valley Sunday AM then out to Foxwoods last night.

because you Sir are a baller

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Archived