LegacyGT.com

CT people?

LacythaLeggy09

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wait, now i'm getting my john's mixed up. JohnboyGT, do i know you? lol

lol Ya . . well maybe. . name on ctsubie is 0DLGTM8. I tried to change it here but they dont do that.. We met a while ago at the winter rallyX at stafford. I was also inquiring about your new front bumper that you were going to swap onto your old leggacy.

I just saw this thread.

My wife has a Silver 05 LGT and works in the west hartford area. so some of you may see her car. Its got blacked out halo head lights, cf grill, tints, coil overs, silver/black wheels, Red BBK on the front, pink stickers on the rear window, gredy EVO 2 exaust, etc.

• I Donated Too
lol Ya . . well maybe. . name on ctsubie is 0DLGTM8. I tried to change it here but they dont do that.. We met a while ago at the winter rallyX at stafford. I was also inquiring about your new front bumper that you were going to swap onto your old leggacy.

Sorry about that! I remember you now, i'm just terrible with names. I have a QSM specB now

What about it? I have a primered replacement bumper and the one currently on the car is beat up

Oic I thought you had already sold your old car. Plus I thought the new bumper was painted. Anyway I'm assuming you are def planning on swapping them so never mind.

I just saw this thread.

My wife has a Silver 05 LGT and works in the west hartford area. so some of you may see her car. Its got blacked out halo head lights, cf grill, tints, coil overs, silver/black wheels, Red BBK on the front, pink stickers on the rear window, gredy EVO 2 exaust, etc.

I'll be on the lookout man. ahhh Griswold, I lived there growing up for a bit. also Preston/Canterbury. quite area.

Actually i am a Jonathan that goes by Jon as well.

lol nice to meet ya man, same deal. personally I've always been Jon but professionally it's Jonathan. that said I've seen some whacky ways to spell it...

• Mega Users
I meant Farmington Valley.

You know, Avon, Simsbury, Farmington, etc. It's where I grew up but I don't consider myself one of them.

trader. stay true to your roots.

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

• Mega Users
Kevin, you know you are a WH shob, admit it bro :lol:

I stay true to my original hood, Simsbury, where I was taught to be hard.

But I do currently reside in WH, where I lead my snobish white boy life, indulging in strippers and cocaine on a bi-regular basis.

:lol:

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

i didnt end up going... as i need to put in saggy ass shims... but i need to schedule and make a new appntmnt soon.

i havent heard a bad thing about their alignments. Plus they know sport suspensions and subies...

i didnt end up going... as i need to put in saggy ass shims... but i need to schedule and make a new appntmnt soon.

i havent heard a bad thing about their alignments. Plus they know sport suspensions and subies...

What do they charge for alignments ?

My guy in Somersville is $40.00 I believe. But I have been gong to him for ever.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived