LegacyGT.com

CT people?

LacythaLeggy09

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have always wanted to live in colorado for some reason. Probably mountains or something.

Oh and the fact that its awesome.

CT is the second most miserable state, second only to NY.. according to usa today. The happiest was like.. Louisiana

I have always wanted to live in colorado for some reason. Probably mountains or something.

Oh and the fact that its awesome.

CT is the second most miserable state, second only to NY.. according to usa today. The happiest was like.. Louisiana

Yeah I'm big into skiing so Colorado would be my dream but, I need to convince the wifey. There are a ton of jobs near Denver which is a plus and they know how to make some good damn beer :D

All i heard was blah blah expensive, way too expensive, asshole people, nothing to do, only state in the country to lose population over the past 5 years, expensive, boston.

Pretty sure this is innacurate. IIRC, CT gained closet to 5% between the 2000 and 2010 census. and a quick interwebz search found gains between 2010 and 2011....

Pretty sure this is innacurate. IIRC, CT gained closet to 5% between the 2000 and 2010 census. and a quick interwebz search found gains between 2010 and 2011....

Ill do some digging on my laptop for the article. I bookmarked it somewhere. It could of course be innacurate

Just saw a Silver 05-06 Wingless LGT with FMIC, Quad Exhaust (invidia?), silver wheels, and cobb tuned License plate frame. You were parked in the back of the Best buy parking lot at the Meriden Mall and were driving behind my father-in-laws minivan (just had shoulder surgery so no driving for me ) . Car looks really good and I really wanna know what wheels they were!

Archived