LegacyGT.com

CT people?

LacythaLeggy09

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
picked up an oem bug deflector

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr322/JDM8o9/2012-10-29_15-46-14_651.jpg

gotta say it doesn't kill the look, would be nice to not get rock chips/bugs embedded in the hood from long highway drives.

and what do you drive?! im in danbury allllllll the time i see so many leggys, no one ever give legacy love in danbury its kinda sad =(

RBP stock looking and filthy on weekends would be me.. theres just so many hard to tell enthusiast vs soccer mom.. if they're not modded

• I Donated Too

Go to the meet people, here's the list so far

1. LuchadorJose

2. NRW

3. CT08specB

4. SCASEYS

5. leggyman17

6. jermtheElf

7. Fysics

8. racso_dor

don't forget the meet this sunday in enfield!

How late will you guy's be there ? The GF may staying home this weekend, I might stop on on the drive home from skiing. I should be by around 2-3PM depending...

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Curbed one of my wheels during the snow storm bad! right now my car is handicapped. Might be picking up some wheels tomorrow i hope

How bad was it curbbed ? You can get them fixed for arounf $100, depending, if it's a Spec B wheel double or triple that. The paint is super expensive.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

How bad was it curbbed ? You can get them fixed for arounf $100, depending, if it's a Spec B wheel double or triple that. The paint is super expensive.

like a 2 inch chunk is missing, not going to bother cause the other wheels have way too much curbage, i found some 2010 legacy wheels for cheap!

Archived