LegacyGT.com

CT people?

LacythaLeggy09

he's likely walking around blue black square right now, waiting for the pet salon to open. :)

actually... i love w. hartford. Its one of the last true 'town centers' in this state that have pretty much everything you need in walking distance (albeit a cluster F)... The idea of 'main street usa' has become a waning infrastructure in CT. If only w/hartford center had more housing in walking distance, it would be ideal. Hindsight is 20/20 i guess.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol::lol::lol::lol: i cant stop laughing at this! lets do a leggy meet! im like 20 from nauggy. and hell yeah there are SO many. i feel like the minority -__- but a group piccccc would be sexyyy!

CT son!

naugy in the house!!!

Get out you masshole

Im here too

Alot of specB's in CT I see

We could have our own meets lol

I find Farmington to be worse than WH when it comes to snobbery.

I guess you could say "the valley" is snobby as a whole.

If by valley you mean naugy, derby, seymour, ansonia ect those towns are more white trash than snobby. There are some nice parts however as a whole the velley is more whiskey tango than anything.

Farmington and WH yes are very snobby though I will agree with that.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

If by valley you mean naugy, derby, seymour, ansonia ect those towns are more white trash than snobby. There are some nice parts however as a whole the velley is more whiskey tango than anything.

Farmington and WH yes are very snobby though I will agree with that.

No trashin' naugie when you live in ellington

Lol.damn Trumbull is next to Bridgeport but that.doesn't

Make Trumbull trash.. naugy is also next to great towns.like oxford, Bethany prospect, beacon.falls, Cheshire..

That being said there is def some trash here lol

Ellington is Wt my friend... I'd rather be 5 minutes close to civilization and live next to a city.

leggyman, is your car a 2.5i or GT?

def no WT in ellington. I wouldnt call waterbury civilization its more of a 3rd world country :lol:

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

I meant Farmington Valley.

You know, Avon, Simsbury, Farmington, etc. It's where I grew up but I don't consider myself one of them.

You want hicks, go to Colebrook or Norfolk. Went to a regional school and they were all my classmates. They kept me entertained.

Archived