LegacyGT.com

CT people?

LacythaLeggy09

CT here, W Hartford. '08 DGM Spec B. only had 'er since May so my list is short, previous owner had on a custom catback exhaust and I've installed Hotchkis swaybars, Kartboy endlinks and AVO reinforcement brackets. no go fast bits yet.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lacy... I grew up in torrington, and lived there for the majority of my days.... Great cruising up around there. Troop L in litchfield certainly does keep an eye on things out that way though, so proceed with due caution!

Route 318, to 181 will take you right over the Saville Damn (Lake McDonough on your right, and Barkhamsted Reservoir to your left).... I think that's the area you were talking about. And YES, that is the BEST way from western CT to approach the Big E! No 91 = Happiness!! lol

Back in the day Dos Amigos was really cool... 10-15 years ago, torrington didnt really have much in the way of restaurants, and that was a big step... It seems since i moved away from Torrington, that every time we have gone back, has been a bit dissaspointing. Perhaps they have changed, or ive just gained some better taste! It's not bad, but not great. There is a new Thai restaurant in the stop and shop plaza off water street. Eat there. FANTASTIC. BYOB too!

BlackGT - i worked at sundown for a bit when i was in college. hated it. quit. :)

very nice! :) still got something done at least!!!

CT here, W Hartford. '08 DGM Spec B. only had 'er since May so my list is short, previous owner had on a custom catback exhaust and I've installed Hotchkis swaybars, Kartboy endlinks and AVO reinforcement brackets. no go fast bits yet.

Archived