LegacyGT.com

CT people?

LacythaLeggy09

dang and all I did this wknd was ride around in SUVs. foliage is almost peak for us, ran around the Farmington valley Sunday AM then out to Foxwoods last night.

Shoot... I owe you a pic of my ol' sts... Never made it that far yesterday. Weekend got away from me!

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated Too
Mikey tuned my car @efi logics...car ran amazing the power band was great! Until i went to the track with 5w-30 oil... mistake! I now use Rotella T lol 15w-40

Careful with that 15w, don't beat on your car until your oil temp and oil pressures are up to operational

Yes it was... lol worst ever. Never again will i use mobile one!!! Spun 2 bearings

sorry for your bad luck, wish you knew sooner that mobile 1 sucks for Subaru's

I still cant even view ctsubie :lol:

Wish there was a new haven area subaru meet..

Y U no make up new name? ;):lol::p

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

because you Sir are a baller

my gf and her family are definitely SUV people. it's not my thing. and it's a bit eh that she pretty much fears for her life in my leggy because we're so low to the ground and in such a small vehicle... ya know. because the size of the vehicle is the only factor in safety :confused:

Shoot... I owe you a pic of my ol' sts... Never made it that far yesterday. Weekend got away from me!

lol yea you do! seeing as I haven't been out in the garage yet to check the one on mine either ha.

v8subi, where in burlington do you live? Car looks good. I may have seen you a few times in avon.

Im off Johnny Cake and you probably have! I work in Avon, most of my friends are from Canton, gf lives in Winsted, the shop is in Farmington and I go to school in Watertown sooooo Im everywhere.

Damn... You put some miles on your car, eh?!

Landing Zone Restaurant still in full effect? Brought my wife there once for wings, and I think she was a bit nervous at first :)

Oh boy... Id say its still in full effect.... I can still hear the gunshots into the field since its pretty much a mile away from my house haha My first time there I was scared to death. After walking over the shotgun shells to get in only to find that they dont serve food until like 3pm, I already pissed the cook off hardcore but damn the food was good. I think we had like $80 worth of fresh seafood between two people.

Archived