LegacyGT.com

CT people?

LacythaLeggy09

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
actually... i love w. hartford. Its one of the last true 'town centers' in this state that have pretty much everything you need in walking distance (albeit a cluster F)... The idea of 'main street usa' has become a waning infrastructure in CT. If only w/hartford center had more housing in walking distance, it would be ideal. Hindsight is 20/20 i guess.

/golf clap ;)

(I know this wasn't directed at me but) hey I'm happy I'm just a transplant. SE CT represent! oh wait there's nothing there :/ which is why I left :)

it was actually directed for paintpollz.... :)

didnt know you were from there!

yes, though without all the securing bolts. I'll show you at the meet. def down to try out your new Spec with Stage 1 vs mine without.

wish i could come tonight but i have plans. If you do however come over tomorrow you can even see a stage 2 SpecB :lol::p;)

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

wish i could come tonight but i have plans. If you do however come over tomorrow you can even see a stage 2 SpecB :lol::p;)

haha we'll see how it goes man, not sure yet. but i'll sure be jelly. Jose is already linking me to catted DPs for sale...

Archived