LegacyGT.com

CT people?

LacythaLeggy09

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just saw this thread i have a black 06 lgt with a vf52 and some other goodies im in the manchester/hartford area. still deciding where to get a tune seems like ecs might be the best choice right now im thinkin? i came up on a silver spec b on 84 slammed looked really good and also came up on a white lgt stupid loud with bronze rims anyone here?

just saw this thread i have a black 06 lgt with a vf52 and some other goodies im in the manchester/hartford area. still deciding where to get a tune seems like ecs might be the best choice right now im thinkin? i came up on a silver spec b on 84 slammed looked really good and also came up on a white lgt stupid loud with bronze rims anyone here?

If you want local come to the Manchester meet at the old bugaboo steakhouse Thursdays from 6-8pm until november then we move to behind Moe's at evergreen walk. If you want a good local tune a guy named mike botti aka sti Mikey does good work full time at the shop but he tunes at ECS one day a week. I am going tomorrow to auburn mass to have Bren tune my car. Are you on the local CT forums? My specB isn't slammed and I would remember you on 84 depending on when it was.

Jay

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

thanks i drive by that meet alot on thursdays leaving work haha i just usually dont have time after work to stop by with the old ball and chain goin crazy, my buddy from work goes there with a riced out black 2.5i though. i have heard good things about the shop and bren tuning deffinitly going to look into those now, does the shop do accessport tuning?. i raced both cars i saw on the highway if it was you im assuming you would remember lol

thanks i drive by that meet alot on thursdays leaving work haha i just usually dont have time after work to stop by with the old ball and chain goin crazy, my buddy from work goes there with a riced out black 2.5i though. i have heard good things about the shop and bren tuning deffinitly going to look into those now, does the shop do accessport tuning?. i raced both cars i saw on the highway if it was you im assuming you would remember lol

Haha no I didn't race you but I know who you are, lol. Yes they do AP tuning

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Im sure Bren would be interested in tuning your car if possible... not sure if he has done 2.5'i's.... but it would be interesting.

He has done a few. Even a AVO kit or two :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKOCI-rxlhU]BrenTuning 2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i 217whp/220wtq - YouTube[/ame]

Archived