LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning: legacygt.com Tuning Day

Nrw

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really wish we had a top-notch opensource tuner around here. Don't necessarily need it right nao, but come a turbo upgrade I'm gonna have to figure something out.

bren has done remote tunes before, e-tunes or whatever they are called. maybe shoot him an email and see if he can help you out. i have only heard of him do it rarely but it has been done.

I too held the laptop once, its like a unicorn for car enthusiasts. my buddy's 04 wrx put down 335 with basic stage 2 upgrades plus injectors, pump, blouch 18g, sti tmic and ks tech intake. stupid quick car. cant wait to see all the different setups, 2.5 weeks.

• I Donated Too

I just followed up on my 2nd hand (3rd hand) buy of the Perrin TMIC - not sure where it is and to be honest, not sure where I am. Somewhere near London I guess... without the TMIC I can't get ready for the tune on the 29th and it's reported it hasn't shown up yet. I have order the TB hose for it and some exhaust blanket/heat shield/PTP - blah blah blah... If I were SPC I'd be talking about making 500whp easy on this setup! :)

only kidding SPC.

I know you'd only say 450whp. :)

I just followed up on my 2nd hand (3rd hand) buy of the Perrin TMIC - not sure where it is and to be honest, not sure where I am. Somewhere near London I guess... without the TMIC I can't get ready for the tune on the 29th and it's reported it hasn't shown up yet. I have order the TB hose for it and some exhaust blanket/heat shield/PTP - blah blah blah... If I were SPC I'd be talking about making 500whp easy on this setup! :)

only kidding SPC.

I know you'd only say 450whp. :)

:rolleyes:

2 Weeks from saturday guys!!!!! Get your SHIZNITT in gear!! (no pun intended)

Archived