LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning: legacygt.com Tuning Day

Nrw

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ And nrw and mooshki? Just for fun. Who's gonna make the most power?

Im pretty sure robotrice will push the most. I know he has a walbro 255 fuel pump. Not sure what other supporting mods he has for that vf52. But i think hes got it locked

• I Donated Too
I have written to Bren to see what a retune will run me and I am on the look out for a good AVO or Perrin TMIC and if it comes together I'll be a part of the LGT tuning day on the 29th. PW is just a lot of money and there's no real word they are really around in stock anyway... from what I've been told. I just need something other than my BP'd stocker to allow Bren to raise my boost over 18psi.

robitrice will be a front mounted vf52 afaik.

I just got a press and did the lca's on my wife's.

Yea I'm planning on picking up a shop press. Wouldn't hurt to have one on hand. I've just been blowing money elsewhere.

I have written to Bren to see what a retune will run me and I am on the look out for a good AVO or Perrin TMIC and if it comes together I'll be a part of the LGT tuning day on the 29th. PW is just a lot of money and there's no real word they are really around in stock anyway... from what I've been told. I just need something other than my BP'd stocker to allow Bren to raise my boost over 18psi.

Go front mount :)

I want to go front mount but then my hoog scoop in non functional :(

Silly as it is, I like my functional hood scoop. I don't care if I can make more boost with a front mount. :) Since when does every mod choice I make have to be reasonable. Have you seen my gauges? ;)

Just confirmed with Alberto at Motive Auto that I will bring the LGT wagon in to him to double check my work and make sure everything passes Bren's pretune checklist, so hopefully I won't be wasting any time on the dyno due to my inexperience. My appointment with Alberto is on Wednesday morning beforehand (26th). So that's my new deadline. Hopefully that means I'll be more than ready on dyno day.

^ Id try to get the stuff installed sooner so he can check it sooner just in case you run into any problems. I brought mine in on monday and was suppose to get it back tuesday but didnt get it back till saturday because of an unexpected event (turbo fitment).

Just something to think about

If I ever put a FMIC on my car, I'd try to do a hood swap. But I'm pretty OCD about stuff like that. It's pretty much why I didn't get the trunk spoiler; buying it doesn't remove the center brake light inside the car and simply unplugging it isn't good enough for me. It needs to be *gone* if my spoiler has a brake light.

If it's going to be on my car, there needs to be reason for it to be there.

Ok i have been camping ill throw my mods list up

Vf52

Walbro 255

Grimmspeed 3 port

Perrin catless up/dp

Aem cai

Fms fmic

Tgv delete

Think thats it, should b over 310 my stock injectors will most likely be at 95% duty cycle but ill get injectors when i go with a bigger turbo.

• I Donated Too
damnit Neal. I totally blame you for all of this. Put me on the list for the 29th - I've been chatting to Bren about the retune and I have a Perrin TMIC on the way to take care of things. So mad at you right now, just not going to speak to you ever again.

damnit Neal. I totally blame you for all of this. Put me on the list for the 29th - I've been chatting to Bren about the retune and I have a Perrin TMIC on the way to take care of things. So mad at you right now, just not going to speak to you ever again.

how much are you paying for that perrin tmic?

I could have sold you mine and used that money to buy a fmic :spin::spin:

noooo... you need to sort out your fueling first. FMIC indeed... what will you do with the huge hole in the hood if you don't have a TMIC there. Do not listen to Neal, he leads us all astray.

"You could put your weed in there man"

Archived