LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning: legacygt.com Tuning Day

Nrw

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW made 305/350 on a vf52'd lgt wagon today, stock tmic stock intake stock catback.

and 217 on a n/a-t 2.5i

WOW!

Any fuel mods?

Now im really curious to see what Im going to make :)

2 WEEKS EXACTLY!!!

Let the Countdown begin!

Spc, what are you thinking about that ebay lip. I have the el cheapo garage door style lip (unused) that I could just let you have if you wanna rock that for a while. I'll try to bring it and you can just decide whether you want it or not.

NRW

whats everything you got there?

I can see:

Downpipe

FMIC

Forge BPV

DW 65C Fuel Pump

Grimmspeed 3port boost solenoid

Spark plugs?

Curious what the white box next to the fuel pump is and the black boxes/things next to the DP

NRW

whats everything you got there?

I can see:

Downpipe

FMIC

Forge BPV

DW 65C Fuel Pump

Grimmspeed 3port boost solenoid

Spark plugs?

Curious what the white box next to the fuel pump is and the black boxes/things next to the DP

Cobb Downpipe

Racerx FMIC powdercoated matte black

black forge bpv

dw65c

grimmspeed ebcs

Yup plugs, those went in tonight.

White box is a new wheel bearing that I was going to put in last night but well I broke my breaker bar :lol:

Black bags are black mishimoto couplers to replace the cheesy blue ones that were supplied with the RacerX fmic

Ill take them off your hands

Gah, I'm not redoing that job soon. They work and they're fine and I'm happy enough with what I've got, but they do have some things that I'm not happy about. They have a pretty cheap feel. I cracked the housing on more than 1 of them sliding them into their (custom aftermarket) housings. The dim setting is not at all dim in the dark. If I have the radio off, I can hear the boost gauge winding up and down (even over the engine). Like Nrw, I will wait until they fail (or I get really sick of them) before I change 'em out again. Just can't recommend them to others that are looking. Thanks for the offer though. :)

Just got the rest of my parts from Bren today. Just need to install them.

BTW made 305/350 on a vf52'd lgt wagon today, stock tmic stock intake stock catback.

and 217 on a n/a-t 2.5i

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/s720x720/391665_4226314347769_1476408004_n.jpg

Archived