LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning: legacygt.com Tuning Day

Nrw

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinkin ill buy that ebay front lip. Or maybe boost gauge. Or something else. Who knows.

We'll see how the money situation is in a week or so.

But robotrice, what spring are you running with your forge? Mine is coming today!!!!

no idea its rated for 20-25psi, i forgot the color i think its yellow...

do you have a wideband yet spc? If you are looking for gauges i highly recommend VEI's dual gauges...ill snap a pic for you and post it on my lunch break. they are digital gauges and look great and well put together. i had a DEFI Racer boost gauge before and being one of the top gauges in the industry i liked it but didnt fit what i was going for and i found VEI

do you have a wideband yet spc? If you are looking for gauges i highly recommend VEI's dual gauges...ill snap a pic for you and post it on my lunch break. they are digital gauges and look great and well put together. i had a DEFI Racer boost gauge before and being one of the top gauges in the industry i liked it but didnt fit what i was going for and i found VEI

I dont have a wideband gauge yet. Theres a spot on it on my DP but i dont have anything for it yet.

Im still building the bank again. But it will go back down at the end of the month (dyno) and begin of the next month (car payment, insurance)

But in due time will i be there.

But I was looking for a cheap prosport boost gauge for now just so i can monitor it

Do you use any shims? What are they used for and where do they go?

Do you use any shims? What are they used for and where do they go?

They compress the spring a little bit. Just bring the box with all the springs and shims with you to the dyno. If the spring needs to be shimmed or switched out it's a 10 second job.

They compress the spring a little bit. Just bring the box with all the springs and shims with you to the dyno. If the spring needs to be shimmed or switched out it's a 10 second job.

I was going to put it in now because i have the stock one now...

I was going to go with two shims and the yellow spring and drive to work and see how it goes.

lafferty do you ever contribute other than meme's and

childish banter?

no, my jimmies aren't rustled...

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

• I Donated Too
lafferty do you ever contribute other than meme's and

childish banter?

no, my jimmies aren't rustled...

I'm sorry...and you are...?

:rolleyes:

PS - not a good idea to use people's personal info on here. That's an infraction round hurr

Archived