LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning: legacygt.com Tuning Day

Nrw

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like I am definitely on for this date. I think I have all the parts on hand now... just need this coming weekend to get them put on.

If ur free sat round noon. Ill be at motive at 1030 dropping off my car for fuel pump install.

• Moderators
Just got the rest of my parts from Bren today. Just need to install them.

BTW made 305/350 on a vf52'd lgt wagon today, stock tmic stock intake stock catback.

and 217 on a n/a-t 2.5i

Is that intercooler reinforced at all? Just curious.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Man that guy cant get rid of us!

Will be dropping off my LGT to Alberto soon for a fix of a cv joint boot install that I effed right in the ass. Just gotta get the rest of things taken care of first by the end of this week.

New up and old exhaust manifold are back on the car and torqued.

Working on installing RSB right now. FSB will be next. Then down, catback and intercooler back on. I've done most of the prep for the PW intercooler exchange, so that sucker should go on pretty quick once I get to that point.

At this point, I think I'm still looking at making it for the tune!

Currently writing my email to him, hope it isn't to late! I tried getting in a word with him at the ESP fundraiser day but it seemed like he talked to the same 3 people for the 2 hours I was there. :confused:

Oh was that your blue LGT I saw parked a little further down the road from mine? (silver unlimited carbon lip wrx wheels). If it was me, I was the tall guy with the brentuning shirt on, you could have interrupted me. I was just hanging out haha.

I just wanted to make sure you weren't planning on showing up to PSI and hopping to get a tune without giving him a heads up :)

I just got news that I may be out for this date, fingers crossed on the Process West

making it in time....

dafuq

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

Archived