LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning: legacygt.com Tuning Day

Nrw

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply
id expect at least 1hr closer to 1.5. takes a little get the car on and off the dynapaks.

I saw those guys take it off in like 5 minutes. Didnt see how long it took to put it on.

Anybody have any objections if I were to dyno around noon so I can get to work in time?

I think we should figure out the order, that way Bren has less to worry about.

I don't care when I get tuned, I'll be there all day.

Don't forget once the car gets pulled off the packs, it goes for a road check up.

And just because the cars have similar mods doesn't mean they will each react the same. These are subarus they are all individuals.

• I Donated Too
I figured NRW's list was sort of the order for tune, I'm definitely up for later in the day anyway and I won't wander in until lunchtime so I'm happy to hang out and wait for others who need to leave earlier...

yea esp has rollers, dynapaks are connected directly to the cars hubs. and what neil said after you go for a drive to dial in the tune. if my car is 100% friday ill try and get their early but with my luck something will go wrong at some point between me goiogn to bed and getting to psi...

yea esp has rollers, dynapaks are connected directly to the cars hubs. and what neil said after you go for a drive to dial in the tune. if my car is 100% friday ill try and get their early but with my luck something will go wrong at some point between me goiogn to bed and getting to psi...

Thats why i made an appt a week before. So it would give me time to get the stuff installed and have plenty of time if something happened. God i hope not.

I'm still planning to be there. I can also be flexible about my time and I have no problem with those that have other obligations getting slotted in where ever. As long as it happens in the end, I'm happy.

yeah... whats up with this new dyno. No more Kaizen?

It's closer to home :lol:

He still goes out to kaizen during the week. I haven't been out there since before WBM. He's been using PSI's for a while now since he grew up with the owners or something like that.

its all in the correction level which i believe is zero when bren tunes. some tuners have tweaked this to make cars looked better than they really are and vice versa. That is the only thing to be concerned with it comes to a dyno is the correction being used. correct me if i am wrong. Logic speaking i would think the rollers would project less as it takes a little more to get those rolling compared to the dyna pak.

Archived