LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Grey 5th gen LGT on Rt3 SB and 95 SB this evening around 6PM. Smoked tails, tints, red'black background Pleiades badge. Gave you a wave as I passed you.

Yea that was me, waved back but I was late as usual. The spec b sounded awesome, nice pop!

Yea that was me, waved back but I was late as usual. The spec b sounded awesome, nice pop!

Thought that was you! I still need to swap intakes and re-tune to get rid of all the backfiring. For the moment, though, my inner boy ricer is enjoying all the whooshy noises and popping :lol:

Probably me, yep! Was going past harvard sq towards Inman to my buddy's place (actually still here now). I did not catch you, I was probably fiddling with my tablet [emoji38]

Haha,I was two cars behind you coming from the fresh pond mall, that's my hood right there.

• 2 weeks later...

Friday early afternoon, went by a nicely modified red LGT wagon going west on I-90, we were stuck in the traffic and I rolled by you in the middle lane. To be honest, it could have been a red OBXT as I was keeping my eyes forward as the middle lane was moving a good 5-10mph faster than the other two and didn't want to rear end someone in a sudden stop.

Definitely lowered, flaps, aftermarket wheels. Either way, nice ride.

Excitedly pulled in behind a dark red LGT with Invidia quad tips and possibly black wheels on 91 in West Springfield MA, shortly before exiting.

Also saw a light blue LGT with an exhaust somewhere in Williamsburg MA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I Donated
When will we all organize a meet again... there's a few of us around still but when was the last meet?

Mine won't be around for much longer I don't think. Need to find some shit tires to put on my stockers and then wash/wax/take pictures and put up for sale. She's been good to me, and i'll miss her like hell.

Do share, I'm not familiar. Wouldn't be able to this week though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

The cruise night is essentially a car show that runs all summer and into the fall every other Thursday. There are hundreds of cars, mostly old school cars but there's a pretty large tuner section. You will even see some supercars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk