LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Yeup, just got back from Iraq, got married before. Now going through a rough divorce lol. Seat is great, doing quite a bit of upgrading to my car as well. Just got some HIDs as well as a short ram intake. Getting the car repainted as we speak and fog lights put it. Next will hopefully be some coilovers, mufflers, and maybe soon to be a AVO turbo kit? We will see. Hopefully sometime this summer when everything is done we can get together! Soju?

Spotted an 05/06 silver sedan at 8:25 off exit 81 395 southbound. Looked lowered, stock wheels, maybe greddy exhaust, blacked out grill, tints......

You gave me a funky look. I was in the gf's murdered out 2.5i.

Soju! I'm going to be rocking my crotch rocket as much as I can this summer, after-all gas is expensive.. I just filled up and it was $50!! :( I love my new rear sway bar though... second day out and all the hard sweepers I take to and from work display the difference in handling!

saw a black 08-09 LGT as I was getting off the Manchester exit on I84 in CT just about 15-20 min ago. I beeped and you beeped back you had tints and it looks like an exhaust.
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol: