LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Probably Kylar, he's in Vernon

saw a black 08-09 LGT as I was getting off the Manchester exit on I84 in CT just about 15-20 min ago. I beeped and you beeped back you had tints and it looks like an exhaust.
Adventures in Turbomachinery

Spotted a red lgt wagon at the white hen pantry on the corner of mckeon road and blackstone river road in worcester. This was around 440pm. Had bronze painted 06+07 wrx 17's on it.

yesterday at about 330pm saw a blacked out 05-07 LGT pass by me on Hartford Rd in Manchester, CT. You had a 2-3 pilar gauge pod, lowered, wheels, blacked out lights & tails, exhuast and a new grill.

Who you bE?

p.s. I was coming out of my work in my Honda you wouldnt have seen me

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Spotted an 05/06 silver sedan at 8:25 off exit 81 395 southbound. Looked lowered, stock wheels, maybe greddy exhaust, blacked out grill, tints......

You gave me a funky look. I was in the gf's murdered out 2.5i.

Could have have been SilverLegs?

Saw a garnet red sedan in framingham around 830 pulled up next to u gave the thumbs up and like the dick I am floored it and took off sry ab hitting the rev limiter :) dig the rack!

was probably BuruLGT... I spotted him on Speen St. last week.

09_Red_LGT was in front of my house delivering beer at 6:30 :lol:. Thanks for the sixer! Awesome beer! I've never had it before. I should have let you have a taste of the home brew I have on draft.

Spotted an 05/06 silver sedan at 8:25 off exit 81 395 southbound. Looked lowered, stock wheels, maybe greddy exhaust, blacked out grill, tints......

You gave me a funky look. I was in the gf's murdered out 2.5i.

Probably me but I usually get off at exit 82. I can't believe I didn't see this earlier. Was there any reason for me to be giving you a funky look? Did I attempt to wave? LOL I am sitting here trying to remember that morning....but mornings aren't my strong point LOL

Its cool someone finally spotted me!

Saw a garnet red sedan in framingham around 830 pulled up next to u gave the thumbs up and like the dick I am floored it and took off sry ab hitting the rev limiter :) dig the rack!

Yep, that was me. Thought I heard you hit the limiter.

spotted a white 07+ LGT on Montvale Ave. in Stoneham at 12:40. I pulled out of the Deli Works parking lot as you were coming down the road. You passed me on the left, as I waived I realized that you were a middle aged woman who probably has no idea about this forum.

bmx045 i think i saw you doing the loop today. im going into boston from worcester maybe ill see someone. ill be parked near the td garden

Oh yeah? I live right by the lake now, just moved...was by the lake most of the morning... What are you doin at the td garden?