LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

I knew you had to be on here. Sharp looking car! What's under the hood?

no performance mods yet, only had the car for a few months and snowboard season drained my funds. should be stg 2 with ISC coilovers by September. you a Umass student?

Spotted two red LGT wagons tonight at applebees on park ave in worcester. One had tinted windows and a pink I <3 my subie sticker on the drivers window.

Spotted this wagon again. You were pulling out of TD banknorth on main st worcester while I was pulling in behind you.

no performance mods yet, only had the car for a few months and snowboard season drained my funds. should be stg 2 with ISC coilovers by September. you a Umass student?

Stage 2 is a lot of fun - I only lasted about a year at stage 2 before I put in the VF52 and had it tuned for E85. I'm a UMass student-ish. On the GI Bill and working so I'm on campus sporadically. Usually I ride my bike to school so the OBXT is rarely spotted.

Spotted what I believe to be a black '05-'07 2.5i with gold rims heading up 89N yesterday (burlington to milton). pretty sure you had tint too? I was behind you. Love the black/gold look on the legacy.

I must have a dopelganger it wasn't me but I rock the black and bronze combo.

Spotted Silver 05-07 GT on 83 near vernon/ellington. You were turning left down another road and I gave a few quick tap beeps. I think I heard you respond in kind.

Nice exhaust.

Are yu sure it wasn't my 08 with black wheels?

I saw Kylar today on rt 83 in Vernon he cut me off i was in my Honda lol

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Are yu sure it wasn't my 08 with black wheels?

Pretty sure it was 05-07 tail lights. Although legend has it you live around these parts. I haven't seen you yet though. So until I do, I'm convinced you are a figment of my imagination.

Pretty sure it was 05-07 tail lights. Although legend has it you live around these parts. I haven't seen you yet though. So until I do, I'm convinced you are a figment of my imagination.

Lol even though we have met and you have seen my car, haha. My car sits home alot it needs it's rest and to hold it's value better :D

Did you move away from Wally world?

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Did you move away from Wally world?

I'm actually "living" in Vernon, right down the road. It's an odd scenario to say the least. I still say Wallingford because that's where all my mail goes.

Maybe it's time for me to settle down and get a real address.

That's cause one likes you jay ;)

No one asked you steve damit Go watch breaking bad, welcome to 3 years ago slacker :D

I'm actually "living" in Vernon, right down the road. It's an odd scenario to say the least. I still say Wallingford because that's where all my mail goes.

Maybe it's time for me to settle down and get a real address.

Hey man you don't need to explain no worries. My fiancé and I bought a house in Ellington we close this Friday it's gonna be a busy week. Hope to see you around town.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.