LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Who was the DGM with JDM spec.b bumper swap in Westford, MA this morning? I was in shock when I saw you!

I thought I saw the driver in the garnet red looking at me a little longer than normal at that light. I was heading over to the Forge Village area to do a site visit for the condos I'm working on over on North Main St.

I almost pulled a last second turn to pull up next to you and find out who you were. :lol: Unfortunately I was late for work.

I live right near Forge Village and drive N. Main St. every day on my way to work. I would love to check out your car in greater detail sometime. Seriously gorgeous. You made me reconsider the JDM Rev.D+ Spec.B swap I'm planning in favor of the relatively simple Rev.A-C. It is so much better than USDM and not having to swap fenders and headlights would save me a big chunk of change.

Sounds like me.

yup i see you alot, id say look for me next time but my car does not really stand out, besides the color which is nothing special unless your up close..

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/5194/dsc02841k.jpg

I should have blacked out housings and an AVO grill soon.. so i might be more noticeable then..

Edited by Jmhm17

that was me with the silver lgt, those are 07 wrx wheels

and my 2 buddies, the 2.5i lives there

I'm living down the road about a .5 mile while I remodel my house. There's usually a blue 2.5i and a 91 Legacy SS with a roof rack in the driveway.

last night, around 9pm, silver GT wagon on black rims w/ polished lip, also looked a little lowered, at the corner of Cambridge St and North Beacon St in Allston, you were headed out of the city on North Beacon. might have had a rack on top? thing looks good, what size are those rims? looked pretty big. i was in my black GT...

Saw a black LGT wagon prob an 07-08 in Ellington in front of Agway. I was in an Audi and it sounded like you had an exhaust and intake. It was a middle aged guy, loud exhaust.

Jay

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

last night, around 9pm, silver GT wagon on black rims w/ polished lip, also looked a little lowered, at the corner of Cambridge St and North Beacon St in Allston, you were headed out of the city on North Beacon. might have had a rack on top? thing looks good, what size are those rims? looked pretty big. i was in my black GT...

Oh! That was me. I did notice you there as well, I just didn't post for a while. Was heading back from my graduation ceremony downtown to appease the family. They're 18x7.5 wheels that I bought from a NASIOC member and I still fear potholes. :) No roof rack yet, I still have to score one of those.

Drove along with my "twin" on I-95N from Foxboro to Waltham this afternoon at around 3pm. Young woman driving a silver GT wagon with NY plates, draw-tite hitch. I have a feeling you're not on this board though... just a hunch.

Oh! That was me. I did notice you there as well, I just didn't post for a while. Was heading back from my graduation ceremony downtown to appease the family. They're 18x7.5 wheels that I bought from a NASIOC member and I still fear potholes. :) No roof rack yet, I still have to score one of those.

nice, congratulations on graduating. lowered at all or just the wheels? i liked the look.

i have a thule roof rack i'm looking to sell, but its the sedan one, not sure if you'd need to buy adapters for the wagon (are there rails on your roof?)

spotted today around 11am, a black wagon, not sure if GT, coming off of Tavern Rd onto Rt.20 in Waltham, right near the Sunoco. it looked like you were debadged, at least the left side "SUBARU" emblem looked like it was gone and might have only had "GT" on the right side.

fossil: did you end up going to stonemeadow yesterday to hit some balls? you have the obt 05 or 06 lgt debadged, with stock wheels and bike rack? i saw you (or someone) parked, as i was leaving. oh well. i was sweating buckets anyway, since i was still in work clothes. lol.