LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Silver LGT Sedan on Rt 7 in Wilton, ducked out of some traffic, pretty sure you've def got some power mods. I was the silver wagon turning left into Outdoor Sports Center. Waved don't know if you saw it. Looked like you had a big grin on your face.

I saw a silver GT tearing it up on Day hill road in Windsor..

Could have been the wifey... She was late for a meeting in Shelton that morning.....:spin:

I only remember as she only goes down there about 2x a year and that date sticks in my head:cool:

Funny how I never get spotted in the 98 and I drive down 187 almost every day:hobbes:

2am an 05ish LGT... silver on 395 crossing from CT to MA. Had a spoiler. I was in a grey 08Maxima and I tried to play with you but you had the right idea to not take any chances. I know that road is usually peppered with state cops. Nice ride!

spotted the same black 2.5i with OEM spoiler at wildcat on both saturday and sunday this weekend.

saw a couple OBXT's at wildcat as well.

saw a blue (NBP? ABP?) LGT in Conway, NH ...you were waiting to turn left at the walmart

and numerous 2.5i's between Conway, NH and Wildcat area

was up there getting in some last chair lift runs for the season. i was not in my LGT