LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

oh...

last night: OBP debadged GT wagon at Target in Watertown. I parked next to you when I went to Target, but you were still parked there when I left. looked pretty clean...are those the stock mufflers? I tried to see if they were aftermarket but didnt see any engraving on the tips.

I just picked up a grey 08 Spec.b and I am in CT. I am located in Ellington and i saw a grey/silver LGT this morning in Manchester. All i saw was that you had wheels I think it was an 07

jay

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

haha, im on day hill everyday around 7:45 am and 5pm. but mine is black, and a 2.5i. twice this week, there was a red 2.5i with bertera plate frames behind me for my 30 mile commute, took the same exit, and took about 90% of the same portion of day hill as i do. must live near me.

Where do you live around here? I am in this area all the time, we should have a mini north CT meet and greet. Anybody on the CTsubie forums or NES?

Edited by kmfuse87

Where do you live around here? I am in this area all the time, we should have a mini north CT meet and greet. Anybody on the CTsubie forums or NES?

I am a part of Ctsubie (used to be Jay04WRX) and I am also on NES but I dont post much on there. Check out the UCONN car show 4/10 we have 75+ CTsubie members alone going.

Jay

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

i actually live up in mass... holyoke. work in bloomfield, hence the commute. best part of my day really, that half hour of cruisn on the highway listening to npr... mmm... npr.

Thomaston CT -route 254 towards Litchfield- Black GT, CT plates, lowered (or carrying heavy stuff), aftermarket, raspy round-tip exhaust. Really dirty, just like my car!

That sounds like me. i live in Goshen and work in Waterbury so I travel 254 every day lol

Saw 2 LGT wagons this weekend on my way to and from Mt Snow

Friday night 7:00PM heading north on I-91 mint condition black wagon "GOT-SNO" license plates with a ski Okemo license plate frame. Car looked brand new . I followed in an '05 WRX wagon (left the LGT wagon home this weekend)

Sunday around 1:00PM on a Regal Blue LGT wagon with ski racks on Route 112 heading towards Greenfield, MA.

Saw 2 LGT wagons this weekend on my way to and from Mt Snow

Friday night 7:00PM heading north on I-91 mint condition black wagon "GOT-SNO" license plates with a ski Okemo license plate frame. Car looked brand new . I followed in an '05 WRX wagon (left the LGT wagon home this weekend)

Sunday around 1:00PM on a Regal Blue LGT wagon with ski racks on Route 112 heading towards Greenfield, MA.

black wagon? i saw two blue wags while driving. ive got the bike and ski rack. went up for the reggefest