LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Yea that was me on the pike, and I like having a crapload of change in my car all the time, who needs a fastlane

everyone should have a fastlane, there would be so much less traffic at that god forsaken toll plaza. I was once stuck in traffic there for an hour with a fastlane, there were so many people i couldn't even get to the fastlane line.

Not to mention that the Turnpike Authority could save some dough on toll collectors salaries if they put a few more fastlane lines in. But when was the last time the Turnpike Authority cared that they were in massive debt.

& aside from the Big Brother tracking ability, FastLane gets you a discount on tolls.

When I need to overthrow governments I just hit the ATM first for some cash and leave the EZ-Pass at home. :lol:

Speaking of which, after my trip to Michigan over the weekend and being on toll roads in MA, NY, and OH I can't wait to see how much that all cost me...

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them

-Ronald Reagan

Spotted an atlantic blue LGT on 84 eas t this evening. seemed stock and looked to be an 05-07 (didnt have reflectors in lower rear bumper) It had CT plates and a dealership plate frame but didnt catch the writing

I passed you on the right in a silver 06 spec.b with exhaust (greddy) and flesh balls hanging from rear tow hook... FYI now it doesnt have the faded plate cover it has an EFI Logics plate frame

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o160/fiidgett/8469a5f1.jpg

When I need to overthrow governments I just hit the ATM first for some cash and leave the EZ-Pass at home. :lol:

Speaking of which, after my trip to Michigan over the weekend and being on toll roads in MA, NY, and OH I can't wait to see how much that all cost me...

Oh, we already know how much this cost and in fact that this is not a deductable business expense.

Best Regards,

Big Brother

though there are some times where the fastlane line is longer than the cash line.

The 128/95 exit was like that every day during morning rush hour. When I drove to Boston from Worcester, I could shave minutes off my commute by paying in cash.

spotted a moded QSM LGT in Marlborough turning onto farm rd from rt20 east at about 5pm i think 2 days ago, i tryed to catch up but there was traffic between us, you turned off farm rd into a neighborhood - i wasn't going to follow you lol

Oh, we already know how much this cost and in fact that this is not a deductable business expense.

Best Regards,

Big Brother

:lol:

Not too worried about the cost. As far as I can remember, the $20 it pulls automatically from my bank account when it gets low usually gets me through a year since I don't do toll roads regularly. Made up for that in the past week though, easily $50 I think.

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them

-Ronald Reagan

I saw a white '07-'08 LGT off a southbound rest stop on the Maine Turnpike Sunday(95 south). It was debadged, mesh grill, lowered, NY plates?

I was driving the '08 Tacoma with a trailer full of quads pulled over beyond the on ramp under the overpass... my friends Maxima decided to turn a 5 hour journey home into 8.

caught a glimpse of a blacked out OBP 05-07 LGT on hazard ave. in enfield next to CVS last night around 6:45pm

Spotted same car on Enfield St. (Rt. 5 North). I passed on the right and honked.

Nice custom grille, too.

Edited by cartman

Spotted same car on Enfield St. (Rt. 5 North). I passed on the right and honked.

Nice custom grille, too.

sounds like Kylar aka Kyle and if it was him he lives in Vernon. I met him last week to sell something.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Spotted a nice grey lowered LGT, OEM grills, custom grill in Chicopee off Memorial Dr. on Sunday.

http://andrikyrychok.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/sense-this-picture-makes-none.jpg