LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

spotted 3 or 4 lgts (1 wagon) on my way to paul's today. wagon was going north on 95. silver lgt, i passed you on 95 south just before exit 3.

and another red lgt parked with no engine. ROFL.

Saw a 07-09 LGT (08 maybe? When did it get the rear bumper reflectors?) In Epsom NH today around noon. Gray I think.

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them

-Ronald Reagan

saw a silver 05-06 lgt this morning around 8 am on fresh pond parkway, just over the bridge near the plaza. you were coming into cambridge and i was heading out. your facial features resembled that of a girl and you were wearing sunglasses.

I don't know if you call this a CT spotting or a MA spotting... It was in CT, but they were MA plates....

Looked like an 08 Leggy Dark Gray(not sure on exact color name), tinted, De-badged, with possibly pre 07 wheels on it unless the 2.5i's came with different wheels than my limited... And I'm assuming 2.5i unless I missed a FMIC, Defiantly no hood scoop though, and it was a 5-speed... I'm also assuming 2.5i since it appeared to have cloth interior.

I parked next to it in the PetCo Parking lot in the Killingly commons. I had my pink Beretta. I'm assuming the individual worked at PetCo. Going by the doggy footprint air freshener hanging on the passenger door handle lol

Parked next to a NBP LGT sedan with roof racks outside Jordan's Furniture in Reading, MA on Sunday afternoon after the thunderstorms cleared.http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4021/4680727737_1b8d02a653.jpg

Was it ABP on Tuesday with mass plates probably my daughters Subigirl we were up there Tuesday in Londonderry/Stratton area

I saw it a couple times around the area. its nice seeing more leggys up here :) I had the white sedan with EJ25 on the plate.

This morning about 8:40 on Rt 62 in west concord just before Rt 2 came up behind a black legacy sedan and a black GT wagon pulled up behind me. You both headed east on Rt 2.

Thanks. I think I may be the first and only person to do this but I shaved the door moldings and made the door panels smooth. I will post pics once I take some of her super clean. I would like to get some feedback and see if all the hard ass work was worth it. It took roughly a day a door!!