LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Last night on I84 in manchester,ct I saw a sweet LGT all blacked out with what looked like the same rotora BBK I had. We messed around a little on the highway and you got off the Vernon exit and we exchanged waves. I am sure you are on here you have to be.

Jay

That was me man. Clean looking ride you've got there.

That was me man. Clean looking ride you've got there.

what red BBK do you have on the front of that thing? I would love to check it out of these days. I didnt know I had any other hooked up LGT's in the area. what do you have done to your car?

Jay

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

In colchester, ct i see a silver 05+ 2.5i at the house down the road from my place.

Today there was also a white and silver lgt there, the white one was lowered with what looked like spec. B wheels.

what red BBK do you have on the front of that thing? I would love to check it out of these days. I didnt know I had any other hooked up LGT's in the area. what do you have done to your car?

Jay

pmd you

just spotted you twice on everett st. in brighton/allston.

first time you were heading on the bridge over I90.

second time you were waiting at the light by KFC, and fixing your hair. lol.

blue LGT. roof-rack. girl.

In colchester, ct i see a silver 05+ 2.5i at the house down the road from my place.

Today there was also a white and silver lgt there, the white one was lowered with what looked like spec. B wheels.

Where in Colchester? I live in Salem so Im one town over. Sounds like we need a mini meet.

Anyone Drive Rt 2 to or from Hartford in the mornings?

Edited by toreadorranger

2am an 05ish LGT... silver on 395 crossing from CT to MA. Had a spoiler. I was in a grey 08Maxima and I tried to play with you but you had the right idea to not take any chances. I know that road is usually peppered with state cops. Nice ride!

That was probably me. I have friends in Boston I go visit alot.

spoted:

05-07 blue LGT

05-07 black OBXT

Blue GC wing + exhaust

05-07 silver 2.5i

05-07 white LGT

in Wentworth Institute of Technology parking :eek:

any owner here?

edit:

05-07 silver OB

08-09 black 2.5i

Edited by boymk123

NBP LGT Wagon going towards Bryant campus this morning on intersection or Rt7 and 116. I think it was a GT judging by the acceleration from the corner :lol:

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

saw 3 today. one light silver with mesh grill in bolton, one light silver in tatnuck sq with x02 fmic and hks cans, and the last was in worcester near union station dark grey with hids black painted wheels and cobb sticker on side window and spec b badges on the fender

Went to pump some gas tonight around 7:30 and was happy to pull right behind a girl filling her LGT up. This was at a Shell station off of Route 12 in Groton.

Florida plates. Car was blue, unspoiled, and debadged. Had a DIY grille up front with black mesh. Car was looking good and I made sure I told you so. You on here?

you didn't talk with her? May be the biggest fail of all time!!!

Car was looking good and I made sure I told you so.

I no failz. I said hi to her and talked a little about the cars. Just didn't ask her about the site. Also, my girlfriend wouldn't be happy if she caught me flirting with her since she knows I'd leave her in a second for a chick with an LGT :lol:

I no failz. I said hi to her and talked a little about the cars. Just didn't ask her about the site. Also, my girlfriend wouldn't be happy if she caught me flirting with her since she knows I'd leave her in a second for a chick with an LGT :lol:

sounded like my story :))

Sunday, 4/25 - exchanged waves with a guy in a black LGT w/ black wheels (maybe BBS?) at the traffic light by Buckland Showcase in Manchester, CT.

Yesterday, 4/30 - exchanged waves with silver LGT after letting 'em into traffic at the beginning of 384 in Bolton, CT. Car looked lowered and had a UCONN sticker in back window. (Sorry, couldn't play - had to go to Highland Park for burgers - BBQ SEASON!)

//marcus

Sunday, 4/25 - exchanged waves with a guy in a black LGT w/ black wheels (maybe BBS?) at the traffic light by Buckland Showcase in Manchester, CT.

Yesterday, 4/30 - exchanged waves with silver LGT after letting 'em into traffic at the beginning of 384 in Bolton, CT. Car looked lowered and had a UCONN sticker in back window. (Sorry, couldn't play - had to go to Highland Park for burgers - BBQ SEASON!)

//marcus

first guy is on here he lives in Vernon. car is pretty nice

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol: