LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

fossil: did you end up going to stonemeadow yesterday to hit some balls? you have the obt 05 or 06 lgt debadged, with stock wheels and bike rack? i saw you (or someone) parked, as i was leaving. oh well. i was sweating buckets anyway, since i was still in work clothes. lol.

I did end up going, I left work at 5:15 in Woburn and didn't get there until 6:00... traffic was brutal. I forgot to check my PM's before I left so I didn't get your number. I was up on the mats. I tried to keep an eye out for you leaving but must have missed you. I was probably too busy hitting them long and straight :lol:

ABP/NBP (i dont know the difference haha) debaged Legacy at the end of imrie rd in allston. i couldnt tell if it was a GT or not, you were parked in your driveway. a friend just moved in on cambridge terrace

thursday: saw a red wagon with a mesh front grille / GT badge, on 135 in dedham/needham.

i was the OBP wagon with hanabi tails going the other way.

I'm pretty sure this was me. Sorry never knew about this thread till the other day. I work in Wellelsey live in Bridgewater so I take 135 in the morning to get off of the slow moving 95 north.

Tuesday afternoon rte 18 inWeymouth gray (DGM ?) LGT w/ grille and factory spoiler I was in my wifes tribeca. I gave the thumbs up as I drove by you were heading in the other direction (toward rte 3) car looked nice !

pretty sure I saw ean611 traveling west on Rt.20 in Weyland around 5:40pm yesterday in the sedan. it was right at the small, new bridge that crosses sudbury river, right after you leave weyland center. i was going east on my way home from work.

pretty sure I saw ean611 traveling west on Rt.20 in Weyland around 5:40pm yesterday in the sedan. it was right at the small, new bridge that crosses sudbury river, right after you leave weyland center. i was going east on my way home from work.

Yeah, that was probably me.

I think I'm down a turbo...see marketplace for gory details.