LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted LordChilly at Hess in West Bridgewater a few days ago. Stopped in and shot the shit for a little. How did the gauges turn out Chilly?

It came out awesome. The only problem was that he couldnt get the gally into it. He tried underneath the alternator, couldnt push the alternator down to get the belt around. Then the back was so full of hoses and wires. The best bet is to get the oil filter adapter to make it easier. Its wired all in. Just waiting for the delivery.

Oh yea.... spotted a Red sexy wagon in W. Bridgewater at the Hess station. I heard rumbling coming down the street, and guess right....a subaru. Nice to talk to you for a bit.

Yeah that was me! I ran my oil pressure gauge right to the motor is was a pain in the ass, not much working space, if I were to do it again I would most likely get the oil adapter. Looks way easier. Are you using a triple A-piller pod or where did you place all the gauges?

Thanks on the complements on Izzy she took a lot of work!

We should do a local meet/drive soon. Maybe down to Newport like to suggested.

Yeah that was me! I ran my oil pressure gauge right to the motor is was a pain in the ass, not much working space, if I were to do it again I would most likely get the oil adapter. Looks way easier. Are you using a triple A-piller pod or where did you place all the gauges?

Thanks on the complements on Izzy she took a lot of work!

We should do a local meet/drive soon. Maybe down to Newport like to suggested.

I am using the cubby pod. My fingers are too FAT to move around so Im ordering the sandwich from importimage for 37 shipped. So I can install that in the next 2500 miles. I just did my oil change. Damm.

Im trying to order a tranny cooler as I type. That Raffle I won at WBM got me STI engine mounts, tranny mount, and STI pitch stop, + oil filters and crush washers. My engine is going NOWHERE :lol: So lets shoot for sometime in July, I want to get these things on Lacey.

871842956_2010-06-1723_35_21.thumb.jpg.e34c796ac7fbcef7360249c25033283a.jpg

Nice, looks good. I was going to use that same location but thats where the Ipod sits, cd's and radio suck! I ordered a double gauge a-piller from someone on the forum a while back and it is working out great!

Question for you. I am trying to load pictures of Izzy but I keep getting a security notice any idea why this is happening? I'm just curious if I am the first/only person to shave the door moldings?

I had the same problems with the security check. They told me it was because of my explorer. I'm using google chrome now. No problems so far...if not photobucket or any other programs to use.

I want to see those pics! Do mine next....so I can be the second..lol

Haha, it took me about a day a door to get them smooth. But you never know! My old man is getting old and wants to take summers off and have me run the shop since I have summers off (I knew teaching would pay off)!! BUt it is such a subtle change but looks soooo good in my opinion!

I will try to upload the photos somewhere else and see if I can bring them over. Not sure whats going on

Two sightings recently around Boston.

The first has been a blue-ish Legacy GT parked on Rt. 9 in Chestnut Hill, in front of a bank across from the street from the Shaws. Aftermarket wheels and an aftermarket exhaust with really big exhaust tips.

Second sighting was parking lot near Friendly's in Watertown, off of Arsenal Street. Silver Legacy GT with smoked tailights and window tint (I think).

Edited by cchen1

Two 05 RBP LGT Wagons in Wakefield, RI, parked in front of Wakefield Liquors. One with NY plates, the other was mine ;) Older lady in the NY wagon told me she likes the car a lot. Too bad she won't be able to upgrade it ...

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Two sightings recently around Boston.

The first has been a blue-ish Legacy GT parked on Rt. 9 in Chestnut Hill, in front of a bank across from the street from the Shaws. Aftermarket wheels and an aftermarket exhaust with really big exhaust tips.

Second sighting was parking lot near Friendly's in Watertown, off of Arsenal Street. Silver Legacy GT with smoked tailights and window tint (I think).

The first sighting could be my car. My wife took my car. Did it have red flaps? Probably a bank of america?

The first sighting could be my car. My wife took my car. Did it have red flaps? Probably a bank of america?

Hmm, don't remember the red flaps. It had gray aftermarket wheels (the first time I spotted the car they looked like Prodrive P1's; the next time they sort of looked like Work CR Kai wheels).

saw a blue 07 LGT I believe on Rt 9 this morning near Middletown. You had Mass plates and a loud exhaust. I waved back I was in the 08 spec.B. It was about 8am this morning.
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol: