LegacyGT.com

Second Gen. Aftermarket Parts and Upgrade Guide (Superceded)

I have one addition for the list under Intake -

http://www.weapon-r.com/index.php?act=view_product&id=391

I just ordered this for myself, they do also have a cheaper version. It appears this one operates in very much the same principle behind our UEL headers meshed with a single exhaust (I think).

Pics when it arrives and I install.

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one addition for the list under Intake -

http://www.weapon-r.com/index.php?act=view_product&id=391

I just ordered this for myself, they do also have a cheaper version. It appears this one operates in very much the same principle behind our UEL headers meshed with a single exhaust (I think).

Pics when it arrives and I install.

Im deciding between this or the cosmo racing one. I like the apperance of that weapon-r intake though even if it is more expensive. By the way on Ebay you can get that same weapon-r intake for our cars at a cheaper price and free shipping.

Does the carpet out of 02-07 WRX and STi fit right in, or modifications needed? Also, what about for a wagon... is there carpet that will fit all the way to the back? I want to go black but would rather do newer carpet than dye 14 year old stuff.

• I Donated
Does the carpet out of 02-07 WRX and STi fit right in, or modifications needed? Also, what about for a wagon... is there carpet that will fit all the way to the back? I want to go black but would rather do newer carpet than dye 14 year old stuff.

You can swap out the front part of the carpet with WRX or STI carpet. Minor trimming is needed, but the end result is pretty decent.

However, I would suggest dye for you so you can make the whole car match.

If you have access to a pressure washer, spray a bunch of degreaser on the carpet (after you take it out of course) and gently scrub it in with a stiff brissle brush. Then pressure wash the hell out of the carpet...every square inch of it. It will look BRAND NEW when you're done. Then proceed with dying it

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
Nice tip. I assume it will take a few days start to finish? Taking out all the seats, hardware, ect...

I can take out the carpet in less then an hour...but I've done it several times and I work pretty quick.

For someone who hasn't done it before, it will probably take you 2 or 3 hours to get the carpet out.

Basically you remove

Seats (only the bottom portion of the rear seat though)

Floor trim

Center Console

.....and I think thats it. I can't think of what else off the top of my head

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."