LegacyGT.com

Second Gen. Aftermarket Parts and Upgrade Guide (Superceded)

• I Donated
I'm trying to fabricate a bolt on piece. The metal is pretty weak so there isn't a good place to tap either. I could weld em on, but i'd rather not... I don't have any corrosion protection I could use at the moment.

spray paint. Its not visible so who cares

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
I'm interested in buying new rotors from a guy here in town that are OEM rotors for a 2000 Legacy. I've read about the H6 swap for the rear rotors already and know that it is possible for them to fit if I buy some new calipers from Autozone. What my main concern is if the front ones will fit my car. Can a person on here let me know if that is a go or not?

I'm interested in buying new rotors from a guy here in town that are OEM rotors for a 2000 Legacy. I've read about the H6 swap for the rear rotors already and know that it is possible for them to fit if I buy some new calipers from Autozone. What my main concern is if the front ones will fit my car. Can a person on here let me know if that is a go or not?

If they are from a 2000 legacy non GT/GT they are 276x24mm which is the the same rotor size as your 99GT rotors, then you are good they are direct replacements.

After 2001 they uped the size on the GT rotors to 295x25.5mm this requires the newer bracket and caliper to run the larger size

Yeah this threads links need to be updated, Im trying to buy that Hi Flow Cat but the link wont work anymore

here you go

https://boxer4racing.3dcartstores.com/Stromung-Cat-pipe-for-18-22-25-liter_p_13.html

On the RS forums a whille back a guy named supers made a high flow cat for a bit cheaper, you can find those used going for around 200.