LegacyGT.com

Second Gen. Aftermarket Parts and Upgrade Guide (Superceded)

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So I decided to test my 0-60 time. It's BARELY under 10 seconds. I have a catback and hybrid intake with MSD and grounding kit.

It's official. These 2.2 motors are piss ass slow. A 93 Civic EX can do a 0-60 in almost 8 seconds flat (my friends, which mind you is STOCK!)

I think it's time to get out of the Subaru world. It's too much about turbos.

sways dont work

Sway Bar FAQ

you can make them fit with 20minutes of work. I probally said this like 10times on the fourms but procrastination is keeping me from writing up a diy.

Im running an STI sway bar, used to run a whiteline 24mm adj sway for wrx's, and a cusco 22mm adj one

Its acutally a simple mod that makes a hell of a difference on the car and on our pocketbooks:lol:

Okay so I can get rid of the first cat?

did you ever pull your first cat?

Or has anybody else pulled either of their cats?

I pulled my muffler about a week and a half ago and it was just loud... put me on the market for a nice cat back but I didn't notice any power difference. it just heated my rear diff pretty good.

RalliTEK is making the Rear Sway Bar again... or its at least on the site...

Edited by Rallybrothers

yup they fit they they are actually a good local company. My friend has them on his lgt wagon and for dd its not a harsh ride, they handle excellent through the backroads, and with height adjustability, front camber plates and a 2 year warranty you cant go wrong with the price.

My friend was hearing noises from his passenger side, he let raceland know and withing 2 days he had another coilover there and a return label for the old one. We found out that the top bolts were fastend down all the way lol

• I Donated

The Kartboy WRX short shifter does NOT fit, unless you use WRX linkage...and at that point you have to use a WRX linkage joint as well.

However, the bushings do work

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

yup they fit they they are actually a good local company. My friend has them on his lgt wagon and for dd its not a harsh ride, they handle excellent through the backroads, and with height adjustability, front camber plates and a 2 year warranty you cant go wrong with the price.

My friend was hearing noises from his passenger side, he let raceland know and withing 2 days he had another coilover there and a return label for the old one. We found out that the top bolts were fastend down all the way lol

Where is the store? Ill go in and see about getting a discount :lol:

I just bought a 1997 legacy, If I were to go with putting a cat back in on it would I have to custom weld the brackets in? Or if I bought a 2002 impreza cat back would it fit in?

you would have to modify hanger location and maybe lengthen the mid pipe