LegacyGT.com

Second Gen. Aftermarket Parts and Upgrade Guide (Superceded)

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • I Donated
So can I put in an 05-07 interior from a wrx? I know the seats that I can swap in but what about the center console and door panels?

Door panels no.

However, you can use the center console with some minor modifications.

Same wiht the carpet. You can use the carpet with minor modifications

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

not sure if it falls under this thread but anyone know where i can get a radiator shroud template?? I remember seeing a DIY somewhere but cant find it. :/ or anything on it. I dont wanna buy one when I can get my dad to make one at work for free. thanks for any help guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone here installed a WRX or STi catback exhaust on their NA?

Ive seen the mod threads, but I have a question about the sound. Did it effect the sound at all or did it just make it louder?

I want a DEEPER and LOUDER rumble. Im about to purchase an HKS Hi-Power Catback.

I do have the stock WRX exhaust installed on my ride. I wish I could tell you about the sound vs. stock, but it came on the car when I purchased it. I do know, it sounds a lot deeper on my 2.5 then my friends 2.2 with a large diameter muffler.

In regards to HKS....it's HKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I Donated

I think thats the best thing to do.

I would just live with your stock exhaust until you do your swap. That way you have more money to put towards your swap. Start gathering parts now....its less financially devastating to spread it over a long period of time rather then buying everything at once.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Oh cool.. good idea. I didn't know you could do that. hmmmmm awesome. I still cant choose what i wanna do. about turbo/engine. i dont know if i will swap out the 2.2 or just turbo the 2.2.. :/ so hard to choose.. or i could go big and do the h6 swap. 3.3 :/