LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Yes I have eaten there, but I'd like to point out two things. One, the place is owned by McDonalds. Two, we're in the San Jose area, lots of good holes in the wall for good burritos. :D :D Of course I dont know any of their names.

las vegas taqueria in milpitas, and la victoria next to sjsu good stuff too..... =P

wow... chipotle owned by mcdonalds huh?..... damn..... i'm sad now.... i hate mcdonalds.. but i love chipotle..... i'm utterly confused now.... *sigh*

the only thing good about la vic is the orange sauce....their burritos are terrible!

el camaron loco in santa clara is awesome as is henrys although you die about 2 hours later (its real authentic!). my favorite is still burrito real in mtn view on rengstorff.

saw a white lgt wagon on stanford campus last night...looked so preeetty.

Anyone see a 1990 Nissan Maxima yesterday? Dark Color?

If you have, send me the location and I'd like to personally handle this myself.

uhhh... are you talking about the one with license like 5kwa335 or something? Yeah, I was looking too, maroon in color, but didn't find it :(

I saw a lot of Legacies last week between Tuesday and Friday. I'll try to recall all of them as best as I can.

Tuesday 7:20am, going West on Calvine - ABP GT sedan with MOM sticker on the rear window

Tuesday 8am, going into the Sac County public parking lot - Black GT sedan

Wednesday, all day - Silver GT sedan parked in the dirt lot close to Amtrak station in downtown Sac

All week, inside Sac County Staff parking lot by the OCIT Bldg - White GT sedan

I can't remember the places and times for these - White GT sedan (stock) I think heading N on 99 in South Sac, Silver 2.5i somewhere downtown Sac, and ABP wagon in the afternoon Wednesday or Thursday somewhere downtown Sac.

I probably left out one or two, but I saw plenty of them. Did a Subaru Dealership in Sac go out of business and gave their Legacies away?

Saw two black LGT sedans in downtown San Jose on Sat., 02/25 at night around the convention center.

hey one of those must be me, i should be the one with the tint!!!

i *think* i also saw a spec b, it made a u turn at the same light but i was on the far right lane going to 280n. i didnt really see it but my friends in the cars said, "hey how come that legacy has different rims than you?" looked back and saw a legacy and i guess it had that special silver color to it.

Two sightings this weekend on Sunday, 2-26-06:

Black debadged LGT wagon with tint turning off onto 92 from 101S around 3:30PM.

Silver LGT wagon in Belmont pulling into the lot by Peets and Safeway. Around 4:30PM.

interesting sighting.

spotted a pretty clean black legacy right down my block!!!

was parked on beechwood in daly city. looked dropped and had bronze rims and tint. looked just like my car minus the rims.