LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Two GT spottings on 3/11:

Spotted a Regal Blue LGT Limited sedan in the Albertson's parking lot in Placerville today (near the Golden One Credit Union, lic 5MB****) at about 11:15...

Spotted a SWP LGT Limited wagon exactly like mine heading east on Hiway 50 at about 2:30 near Bass Lake Road...

Couldn't keep count of all the other Subies today... The hills were alive with 'em!

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

silver lgt gt wagon on 280 N...i passed you in my m coupe. silver 2.5 gt leggy wagon turning onto page mill from foothill...abp 2.5 sedan getting onto 280 s from pagemill...silver lgt wagon on saratoga ave near stevens crack.

Spotted an Atlantic Blue LGT sedan pulling in and fueling up at the Chevron on Oakdale Rd. and Highway 108 in Riverbank, CA (hell, it's the only Chevron in Riverbank). He didn't see me because I was sitting at the Starbucks drivethrough across the street in my wife's Chrysler T&C van.

H2OSB

nKoan, I think I saw your car! GRP, smoked tails, exhaust, wheels maybe.. You were on I-5 north or so near Sac Int'l Airport area (I don't really know where I was when i spotted you) around 3PM today. I was going the opposite direction after dropping a friend off at the airport.
-ben

nKoan, I think I saw your car! GRP, smoked tails, exhaust, wheels maybe.. You were on I-5 north or so near Sac Int'l Airport area (I don't really know where I was when i spotted you) around 3PM today. I was going the opposite direction after dropping a friend off at the airport.

Yup. I'm in Denver right now after that little trip to the airport ;)

I had my stock wheels on.

Silver wagon, tinted windows 280N to 92E...took me a while to catch up to you.:icon_wink

That would be me. :)

Felt good to give a thumbs up to a fellow LGT owner!

BTW, were those stock rims you were on?

Ken

Sweet! I knew it had to be someone on here. :)

Rims are Rota formula mesh.

pics here: http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28126

I suspected it had to be a fellow LGT.com member too. This is actually my first time being spotted after having owner my LGT for almost two years!

Very nice pics! It gives me some idea of what I would like to get when it's time to upgrade the wheels. What brand and size tire do you have on those 18s?

So you also did a suspension mod as well?

Ken

What brand and size tire do you have on those 18s?

Toyo T1Rs 245/35

So you also did a suspension mod as well?

Yes, just Swift springs so far.

Feel free to PM me if you want to check out the ride before you do your upgrades.

-Ray

Silver LGT wagon heading southbound on Hazel this morning around 8am. I was at the intersection of Hazel and Winding.
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.