LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

today was the day. RBP 2.5 wagon at noon outside of red smoke grill in pleasanton and a very nice looking ABP sedan, lowered, tint, cleared headlights on 880S around 5:30 or so. You were behind my SAAB for a while. Drop was perfect on it.

yeah that was me, i got a freaking ticket for speeding and my tinted windows. fn' crap,

How tinted are your windows in the front? I was totally thinking of tinting them, but worried about anal cops...so, I wouldn't be going that dark...

Sorry to hear that man...TRY to keep it under 100m/h next time :lol:

yeah that was me, i got a freaking ticket for speeding and my tinted windows. fn' crap,

Crap, Jay. Hope I didn't jinx you by saying I don't want to tint my fronts because I don't want to be pulled over. I told one of my employees not to break a leg a week ago when he went skiing, and he did anyway. Guess I am bad luck.....

Steve

my fronts are pretty dark, at night you cannot see me inside, so it think like 20% front/15% back. the biggest thing is that my insurance is going to go up, and for how much the fine is going to be, i could have put more mods on the car.

Saw a Silver LGT wagon driving around the 24 hr fitness parking lot in San Mateo on Monday. It had a "Baby on Board" sign & was driven by a lady.. I tried waving, but she was concentrating on finding a parking spot. :)

My best sighting to date. Mainly because it was parked (Fremont Kohl's) around 8:30pm. It was my rich twin (sans a scratch on the passenger door), ABP Limited Wagon 5MT and crossbars. Tinted windows, I'm thinking 30% back 5 and 50% fronts. It looked stock aside from the tint but you never know. I tried to unlock my car as you were driving by but I was too far away. We'll see if you check out this site. :munch:

Sup Rosta! that might have been me...its been so long since ive last been here...but i know before christmas wifey and i did alot of shopping at the automall Khol's in fremont!

stock by the way...looking for rims in the near future...

I've been seeing more around lately. Saw my twin silver LGT on Eastbound on 580 Saturday afternoon. I gave him the thumbs up. Then, I saw a white LGT getting on Westbound 80 near Fry's in Sacramento Sunday afternoon! I was driving a beater in Sac'to though, so I didn't try to wave..

Spotted White LGT Wagon on corner of Garfield and Cypress in Carmichael on Tuesday evening. Looked like a couple just minding their own business. I waved, but they didn't see me. I cried a little that night.:icon_sad:

Spotted new Silver LGT Sedan, fresh from Autowest Subaru. Might I say, Spec B? Seen going north on Hazel from I50 Wednesday evening.

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.