LegacyGT.com

Its going down.....BNR LGT vs.....

Didnt get done today, apparently. they have a customer with a big motor job going on and since i cant get the car till the weekend anyway i got bumped to tomorrow. No biggy.

that is a biggie, i wanna know what it will put down

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rofl. how you think I feel? :lol: i put the car together in like, december or something, and spent so much time with work stuff im just NOW getting it retuned for the FMIC.

You cant BEGIN to imagine the heckling im getting at work. Mustang is 100% down and out. Audi wont leave me the F alone about how "his car can drive, right now" LOL.

rofl. how you think I feel? :lol: i put the car together in like, december or something, and spent so much time with work stuff im just NOW getting it retuned for the FMIC.

You cant BEGIN to imagine the heckling im getting at work. Mustang is 100% down and out. Audi wont leave me the F alone about how "his car can drive, right now" LOL.

Bah, just ask him how long until the motor sludges up or his CEL comes on.:lol::p

I get the feeling this thread would be better suited for a different site.

IWSTI.com

Granted all of this has already been done there 1000x

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

I get the feeling this thread would be better suited for a different site.

IWSTI.com

Granted all of this has already been done there 1000x

dont know why u think that.

this thread has had lots of views cause it is interesting, i think its perfect for this site.:spin:

cyl 4 misfire is persistant.

compression is even at 145psi on all cyl. pressure test and smoke test are good. moved coils moved injectors changed plugs. Misfire is only occurring at idle, sub 1200rpms.

removed manifold put on fresh gaskets etc, removed secondary air injection system on and on and on and on.

At this point there are no easy fixes. Its either a failure in the wiring harness or damage to the head from the failed secondary air injection pump. If I cant find a relatively direct fix to the wiring harness during a continuity test on the wire to make this a quick fix, Im going to return the car to stock, take it to the dealer for them to warranty, and never mod it again.

\

Exactly why EVO.Suabru...

Bolted and cammed they run with NO issues at 24psi making near 400whp... All day everyday!

ya but in the end of the day you will be riding in a 100%cheap plastic car.

Might take more work and money 2 get a subaru as fast as a evo but in the end of the day you will be driving a subaru and not a cheaply made car

so subaru>evo

Archived