LegacyGT.com

Its going down.....BNR LGT vs.....

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well who knows if honda could better them or not. Cause they fail at even attempting to.

Honda like toyota doesnt feel the need to do something like that. Honda and toyota also have lsot there racing influence it seems. All the cars are just what the mainstream wants and nothing cool or quirky. New civic weighs over 3klbs and the new SI mugen costs just under 40k. S2000 always bored me, might aswell get a RX8

toyota freaking sucks now. I cant WAIT to see what kind of influence they have on subaru in the years to come with the buy up and all. :rolleyes:

The 4g63 is an awesome motor, but unfort we never get to see the pinacle of the sr20 or 3sgte here in the states. They too, were formidable 2.0 4's. Heck, imagine if we actually got the no-shit jdm ej20?? Thats an awesome motor too.

the 4g63 is the absolute best 4 cylinder engine you can get in the states if you're trying to make lots of power. They can now run around on 700whp on just 93 octane, buschur has perfected that engine.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Behold: JMS "Machine: ".....and on the 8th day God said let there be 4g63, and there was 4g63, and it destroyed..."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U7AS1NupNQ]YouTube- Evo vs Shelby Mustang GT500[/ame]

:lol:just sell ur lgt and finance a gtr. Its the big boys tuner car, thats what im doing.

Good taste. Unfortunately it really helps you appreciate "high cost legacy mods" when you modify a car like the R35. But that never stopped anyone... :lol:

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

lol yeah. Once the legacy gets up and running I can look at another project car. I have a few in mind, but Im starting to lean over towards a 2.71L Sti

Needless to say your LGT is almost a STI already. Carries an extra 100lbs, weaker trans (can be swapped), and less cop attention. Stroke your 2.5 to 2.7, and there you go. The cost of a trade is ridiculous.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Good taste. Unfortunately it really helps you appreciate "high cost legacy mods" when you modify a car like the R35. But that never stopped anyone... :lol:

Yeah except I was pulling the BS card. I will be picking up an evo i think shortly for a project car or a bike, I cant decide.

Im not looking at a trade. It would be a second car.

At this point its a toss up between a 07+ sti of some sort or a BMW.

At this point Id only have 1 project car, the legacy seems to already be giving you issues, keep it as the project car, or start over with a stronger platform.

a td05 20g isnt a very extreme car for a daily driver. If the misfire issue doesnt work itself out im just going to get rid of it. turning a heavy, glass transmission open center/front diff awd car into a project car because its a piece of shit and giving you issues is a bad reason, imo.

Archived