LegacyGT.com

Its going down.....BNR LGT vs.....

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to get him on pump. What the car needs is cams. I've been doing research on them the last few days and our suby motors really benefit from them.

i dont think u will be able 2 take him on pump, but u never know

Hmmm... I doubt i will ever put that much money into a Subaru. I love my car for what it is. But if i wanted a high HP sedan. Id get a evo. Or save up for a CTS-V, do they even come in a manual?

Or keep the LGT and just get a nice little project car... Boosted EG hatchback maybe? or LS1 swapped RX-7. God I want something to play with other than my daily.

Hmmm... I doubt i will ever put that much money into a Subaru. I love my car for what it is. But if i wanted a high HP sedan. Id get a evo. Or save up for a CTS-V, do they even come in a manual?

Or keep the LGT and just get a nice little project car... Boosted EG hatchback maybe? or LS1 swapped RX-7. God I want something to play with other than my daily.

im complete oposite. Built engine+6 speed swap+550hp will all come to me eventually. I love my subaru

I love it. But as it is, its kinda perfect. More than enough power to play or abuse a G35. and reliable and with so few issues... Why mess with it too much more.

As I said. Keep the LGT my DD with attitude... and get a nice project car in a little while... realyl kinda sold on the FC RX7 LS1 idea. FDs are too much money. And it would surprise a lot of people to see a RX making that kind of power and making V8 noises.

im looking for my power in this area.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fma0ikX2n0c]YouTube- Dyno Flash STI 545 WHP Road Test[/ame]

but when i get it there im sure ill want it like this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtaFaDflUCI&feature=related]YouTube- 800HP WRX MONSTER Part Three!!! (link to mods in description)[/ame]

At that point it wont be a DD anymore.

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

I'd like one of those G8s as a project sedan. A guy local to me has his in the low 11s with twin 60 turbos on street tires. :eek:

Find someone who really knows what they're doing (so it can be built right), and go for it. Probably take $20k or 30k to get you there, plus labor, with lots of $$$$ upkeep. Better not be your only car because this thing will surprise you a few times for sure. You know used R35 GT-Rs are only like $55k now? Would save you a lot of time and would have a lot more potential than our cars.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Yup. My dad has an 09. They're coming in coupes now too if that's your thing. A new pulley, headers, and a tune and its whp is well over the stock rated 556 crank. Thing is a beast.

Id probably ge the older CTS-V and stay naturally asperated. Should still be obnoxiously fast.

More likely is to keep the LGT as is and get a nice cheap project to dump money into. LGT is about as perfect a DD as you can get IMO. Well my setup anyway. Stage2 lowered on coilovers and sways and strut bars. Just enough to be fun... Not enough to be scary... Scary fast will be the RX-LS1

Id probably ge the older CTS-V and stay naturally asperated. Should still be obnoxiously fast.

More likely is to keep the LGT as is and get a nice cheap project to dump money into. LGT is about as perfect a DD as you can get IMO. Well my setup anyway. Stage2 lowered on coilovers and sways and strut bars. Just enough to be fun... Not enough to be scary... Scary fast will be the RX-LS1

Agree 100%, lgt is an amazing DD but 20-30k to make 550whp safely just kills the performance side of things for anyone who wants power like that.

Find someone who really knows what they're doing (so it can be built right), and go for it. Probably take $20k or 30k to get you there, plus labor, with lots of $$$$ upkeep. Better not be your only car because this thing will surprise you a few times for sure. You know used R35 GT-Rs are only like $55k now? Would save you a lot of time and would have a lot more potential than our cars.

If power potential is what your looking for a v8 is usually the best/cheapest bet.

A stock ls1 in a rx7 or 240sx setup to hook is a 11 second car @ about 117-120mph.

KurtP call agile and see whats goin on.. i wanna know ur hp/tq numbers

Didnt get done today, apparently. they have a customer with a big motor job going on and since i cant get the car till the weekend anyway i got bumped to tomorrow. No biggy.

Archived