LegacyGT.com

Its going down.....BNR LGT vs.....

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evidently I missed the memo that the evo 9 turbo is a big 18g. The compressor on that turbo is almost as big as mine with a big hot side. So it's revs cams efficient head vs some displacement. Should be good

If the tune is super good on a non sti first thing is the tranny. On a sti nothing really. Maybe an axle eventually.

If the tune is any less than stellar the #4 ringland.

and that is like pistons, rods, and crank

Fixed but by that power level, cams are a very good idea, anyway. Also, add in springs, retainers, and valves. Pretty much everything that would come with a fully built long block.

Fixed but by that power level, cams are a very good idea, anyway. Also, add in springs, retainers, and valves. Pretty much everything that would come with a fully built long block.

thanks for your wisdom,

another thing..

what is another route other than cosworth parts, that are reliable but a little cheaper

(p.s srry for the thread jack KurtP)

thanks for your wisdom,

another thing..

what is another route other than cosworth parts, that are reliable but a little cheaper

(p.s srry for the thread jack KurtP)

I am not saying there are no options other than cosworth. because there ARE. But the thing is... If you are going to spend big money like that anyway. Make sure you dont OUT CHEAP yourself. There is nothing like spending a few grand building your engine to just have it blow up because of a CHEAP... BLANK

The guy I know who just picked up a set of 1000cc in jectors got his E85 tune done.

They set it up for a rather safe tune as he does street drive it. On stock Intercooler nad turbo, running 30psi, I "think" stage II cams and other boltons he put down 437/378 AWHP/TQ.

He was at MIR last week and turned out 12.50s spinning the tires off a 5500 RPM launch..

He is heading to Mach V for a full tune shortly. Work interfered with the last attempt

Archived