LegacyGT.com

Vent Boost Gauge (Digital Led Bars & numerics)

lossol

How about...BE CAREFUL

^ :lol::lol::lol: That would be too JDM-cheese for this piece of American Ingenuity. That reminds me way too much of the "Take It Easy" splash, from, say, the GReddy Informeter. :lol::lol::lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! I'm definitely in for beta testing. I'm kind of close by you too!
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

^Good idea...

lossol, would you be willing to do a group buy? Perhaps give a $10 or $20 discount to the first round of buyers? It sounds like you may have dozens of buyers already subscribed to this thread.

lol

Four beta units will be sent to the four corners of the world.

Croll, check the p.burgh meet thread. We're getting together on Tuesday if you can make it.

Edited by Code
"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

It's been a long while since last update, life got in the way of making boost gauges for a while;)

I got three beta units pretty much ready to go, invites were sent out to potential testers in the order of the testing request, first come first serve basically.

As soon as they confirm I will post who is testing.

lossol, would you be willing to do a group buy? Perhaps give a $10 or $20 discount to the first round of buyers? It sounds like you may have dozens of buyers already subscribed to this thread.

At this time I do not plan on doing a group buy although I'm focusing on keeping this thing feature rich and the price affordable.

How long are you planning to let the Beta run before moving to regular production?

Really is depends on what the beta testers run-into... Hopefully things go smoothly and it wont take much longer than a few weeks to start building production units.

VBG1 gauges available at www.gtboostgauge.com

It's been a long while since last update, life got in the way of making boost gauges for a while;)

I got three beta units pretty much ready to go, invites were sent out to potential testers in the order of the testing request, first come first serve basically.

As soon as they confirm I will post who is testing.

At this time I do not plan on doing a group buy although I'm focusing on keeping this thing feature rich and the price affordable.

Really is depends on what the beta testers run-into... Hopefully things go smoothly and it wont take much longer than a few weeks to start building production units.

I love you. :cool:

lol