LegacyGT.com

Vent Boost Gauge (Digital Led Bars & numerics)

lossol

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
What's the last time anyone's gotten a response from lossol? Trying to figure out if it's worth it to try to contact him to buy a gauge. Is he officially done making them at this point?
I think it has been a while now. I haven't tried lately but the site is down.

Anyone have a copy of the design files? It would have been cool to share the design to allow others to build their own.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I really wanted one of these but ended up going with an Innovate PSB-1 in a AVO Guage Pod

41IRTB4YI2L._SX425_.jpg

Edit: Tempted to put it in one of these.

http://ortizcustompods.com/uploads/3/4/1/7/34174225/s477132602315564541_p226_i1_w1066.jpeg

Edited by Schrei Wolf

So the Multi-Guage one plugs into the ODB2 Port, where as the one that is just a boost gauge does not plug into but its basically a $200 boost guage

For me, the only reason I want it is for an AFR gauge. I already have boost, oil pressure, and oil temp, as well as an AccessPort and a Bluetooth OBD2 reader with Torque Pro, so the other features are kind of worthless to me. That's why I liked the VBG1. AFR is the only gauge Defi doesn't make, so it's the only one that'll stick out and not match the rest, so I want it to be as discreet as possible.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Yeah, mine doesn't really light up anymore, the VFDs are probably shot. Worked great for all these years. I'll have to take it out and apart to see if replacement parts are available, or if it might need a bit of solder reflow. I don't think Lossol has signed into the forums in 6-7 years at this point.

The p3 gauge I have in my new STI is pretty ok. I sent an email to them a while back asking about making one for the older legacy and they said buy the largest one they have and trim it to fit.