LegacyGT.com

Official Test for NTD Throttle Control Unit

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is everyone mounting these? I'm going to see about getting one next pay day.

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

Just installed this. Took a very short spin to the store. I went through the sport modes and it seems 1-7 have very subtle differences and as soon as I got to 8 & 9 there was a pretty big jump. That surprised me a bit as I thought there would be more even gradual changes. I'll have to spend more time with it though. Next chance I get I plan to hardwire and hook up the reverse wire.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

Can I get a quote to have one shipped for my 08 2.5i to Toronto, Ontario, Canada?

Also a quick question. If I'm on the highway trying to pass someone with this installed, will I FEEL like I'm actually Passing them and not just sound like it? (a bit of a weird question I know)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Pansontw,

I received mine two days ago and installed it last night! I'm a little anal retentive when it comes to installing things and how they look. It took about 15 to 20 mins to hook up. I'm not sure how much faster the car is in sport mode 9 if any but, man it feel a thousand times quicker. The cvt always seemed like it was like 10sec behind my right foot. Now on the other hand I feel like I can merge into traffic with no problems (sport 5 is what I have it set at now ). This reminds me of the s-drive in my 08 STI with a lot more choices. Thanks again Pansontw for the quick service.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived