LegacyGT.com

2010 Legacy Official Reveal

BernardP

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here are shots of the JDM b4

http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq72/astrobutcher/newb4/2010subarulegacyoutback.jpg

http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq72/astrobutcher/newb4/b4a.jpg

I must admit i was a hater of this new model leggy but then I went to a model preview at a Subaru dealer and I have completely changed my stance the 2.5i and the LGT are extra fine! The newer LGT may be worth buying 265 hp 6 speed std same sticker as previous models

I agree I like it a lot more than I thought I would...Not sure if I can go back to a sedan though. I am anxious to see what SPT and aftermarket bits come out over the next year. My lease is up in August so I have a little time to let Subaru correct any mistakes they may make in the first year like they did w/the latest Impreza :)

SPT exhaust and STS are due up first for sure. But without a stock UEL anymore I wonder if you would want to intensify the regular import sound :icon_sad: couple the new LGT with the traditional rumble and man i would experience tightness in the pants everyday while driving :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
you notice the size of that honkin auto shift knob? Im buying an 05-07GT as a daily commuter for the winters here in NE PA and the fun factor. I like thier clean looks. It was LGT or Mazdaspeed6 but the MS6 is a bit more than I want to spend used and its slower off the line. The back seat room looks to be the only bonus as this 2010 seems to want to compete with Accord, Camry Sonota now :mad:

2010subarulegacy_2010legacyshiftersubaruasny1_img.jpg.0fb2aba3ba30180c97cdea99f3d42f3a.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I couldn't find this any where, so I got it from SOA. If anyone is curious, here is the gear break downs for the 2010 LGT:

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your interest in Subaru products. The gear ratios for the 2010 Legacy 2.5GT Sedans are:

1st - 3.454

2nd - 1.947

3rd - 1.296

4th - 0.972

5th - 0.780

6th - 0.666

reverse - 3.636

Thank you for the opportunity to be of assistance.

Sincerely,

John J. Mergen

Subaru of America, Inc.

------------------------------------------------

I believe Final Drive is 4.11, I am digging for that email so please correct me if I am wrong.

I test drove the new 3.6R the other day. The interior is WAY nicer than in the previous model. Power delivery is very smooth (no stuttering) and its decently quick. But I still don't think I'd buy it.

Anyone know where the navigation disc goes in a new legacy?

Archived