LegacyGT.com

2010 Legacy Official Reveal

BernardP

oh n mister jesster it will blow your car out of the water in every aspect. and ya'll really shouldn't put picks of other ppls girls up. the only place yall have any cred is this forum

:rolleyes:

street racing & picking up chicks? :lol::lol: Woo hoo, ya. The subaru is a regular chick magnet

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heightsgtltd
Right, enough of my childishness for now. SO to put everyone at ease that your local subie dealer isn't beating the dog shit out of your car, the cars came in as service loaners, tires worn, with miles already on them, and are not able to be sold till they have finished the service loaner program in which they are very well maintained. these cars come in already dogged out i was taking the opportunity to get the first hand feel of the new car without risking blowing one up with 11 miles on it. I worked for Dodge as well and some of the ride and drive programs were just a shit show of burnouts and drifting and employees driving the shit out of the cars and trucks on a test track. Tons of fun, I love subaru and will have atleast one in my fleet at all times.

so which is it?

:lol:

10 years, man haven't you heard? The world is ending Dec 12 2012! I don't race either but I like to go fast and enjoy the thrill of driving a performance car like it was designed. I wasn't just talking about racing, I mean ride, drive, handling, fit & finish and quality. The G35s are just overpriced Nissans with the same cheap interior and lackluster styling. I personally don't car who you are or what you do, I have licenses & professional credentials as well what is this a pissing contest? I'm a very successful young professional not a baby goat(kid) but thanks for the support.

The glamorous world of doing oil changes has been good to you, yeah?

Guest JessterCPA
10 years, man haven't you heard? The world is ending Dec 12 2012! I don't race either but I like to go fast and enjoy the thrill of driving a performance car like it was designed. I wasn't just talking about racing, I mean ride, drive, handling, fit & finish and quality. The G35s are just overpriced Nissans with the same cheap interior and lackluster styling. I personally don't car who you are or what you do, I have licenses & professional credentials as well what is this a pissing contest? I'm a very successful young professional not a baby goat(kid) but thanks for the support.

Hey man, it was you who brought up the whole cred thing in the first place. All I did was call you out for driving a dealer owned vehicle at 135 mph. No matter how you slice it, that's all either illegal or at least ethically wrong.

And again, why all the bashing of my car? Where did I say anything negative on either your car or the 2010? Overpriced in your eyes, if you actually knew the details, you would know I paid significantly less for my car than you would think, and value wise was a much better deal than the 2007 LGT I was originally going to get. I think you need to keep your opinion to yourself on this, or at least save it for the G35x thread.

If you want a pissing contest, please sir, since you are new to this board, please tell us who you are and your credentials, so we can show the proper respect.

I await your response.

Jesse

Guest JessterCPA
the only one in 90210 and the owner was racing me in the 3.6

Another contradiction.

Just pointing it out.

Maybe your wagon doesn't pick up chicks but I don't need a car to do the work for me, trust. and I think the car is some what classy yet performance oriented. I am not like the ricers out there that drive the cars around near redline trying to show off, I have respect for the power of the car and with my mods I like to accentuate such while maintaining a low profile.

You shouldn't start a sentence with "And."

Just sayin...

Guest JessterCPA
I thought you were awaiting my resopnce Jesse? it's all cool though brick city.

I'm here.....still waiting for you to address my post.

I can be very patient.

Maybe your wagon doesn't pick up chicks

You're right, it doesn't. Unless you're shootin for the under 21 crowd chicks aren't really impressed by any car, wagon, subaru, benz, etc.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest JessterCPA

JS, I think you may be missing the point.

It's not your car. It's someone else's. And add onto the fact that it's a dealer car, you instill no confidence that you treat your sellable cars well, or any customers' cars you may have in your posession. This is no different than a parking lot attendant going to a joy ride. You are putting your company at risk in case of an accident. I am sure you understand this, since you are a Young Successful Professional. Just because you change the oil on time & vacuum the carpets doesn't make it all right.

It's not your car. It's someone else's. And add onto the fact that it's a dealer car, you instill no confidence that you treat your sellable cars well, or any customers' cars you may have in your posession. This is no different than a parking lot attendant going to a joy ride. You are putting your company at risk in case of an accident. I am sure you understand this, since you are a Young Successful Professional. Just because you change the oil on time & vacuum the carpets doesn't make it all right.

Stop using logic with this kid. He's obviously mentally challenged.

Street + Racing =/= Street Racing. Duh.

Again with the lulz

god i love you guys

I swear you all must just sit around waiting to pounce on ppl on your threads. My actions are for me to deal with and as long as I sleep very well at night in my huge bed I am fine. What do you all want? Yes a droce a car to it's limits and back so what, I know other salesmen that do the likes to Jaguars, Corvettes, Vipers, BMW's, i can keep going, what are you trying to prove. If you dislike my actions or personal conduct so be it but I ask not of you all to befriend me. PS I have also had sex in many of the used SUVs we have on the lot as well as new. So really whats up, I'm 25 and I'm tracking $120k in gross this year not bad for a depression.

Who are you trying to impress?

"the only cred you have is on a forum," I could have sworn someone said that once....

PS I have also had sex in many of the used SUVs we have on the lot as well as new.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank God people don't read public forums. Otherwise, the dealership you work at and it's owners might not like all the bad publicity you're giving them.

But I digress...

Do anything else cool with other people's cars!?11?!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank God people don't read public forums. Otherwise, the dealership you work at and it's owners might not like all the bad publicity you're giving them.

But I digress...

Do anything else cool with other people's cars!?11?!

Dude you should have seen the way he vacuumed the **** out of this Subies interior....

Guest JessterCPA
I'm 25 and I'm tracking $120k in gross this year not bad for a depression.

OK...because "tracking" $120k "gross" in one year is "successful" :rolleyes: and important. Thanks for the info. Don't try to dazzle me with numbers. This is what I do, so it won't work.

You're 25. That means you are young enough to put your head on straight before it's too late. I would assume that you are throwing tons of $$$ in the bank and your 401k, to secure your future, because there will be plenty of non $120k years if your life is dedicated to sales.

Since we're starting sentences with and..

And if anyone is interested in where this toolbag works:

Culver City Import Group

8840 West Washington Boul

Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Give the owner a call and schedule your street race today! 310-275-5250

So I searched on Subaru.com and couldn't find this... what is it?

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Archived