LegacyGT.com

2010 Legacy Official Reveal

BernardP

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, that address is wrong. Culver City is located in 90232. Hmmm. I mapped it out and that address does not exist in 90210. We need more investigation. :) I want to find this dealer now! :lol:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

10 years, man haven't you heard? The world is ending Dec 12 2012! I don't race either but I like to go fast and enjoy the thrill of driving a performance car like it was designed. I wasn't just talking about racing, I mean ride, drive, handling, fit & finish and quality. The G35s are just overpriced Nissans with the same cheap interior and lackluster styling. I personally don't car who you are or what you do, I have licenses & professional credentials as well what is this a pissing contest? I'm a very successful young professional not a baby goat(kid) but thanks for the support.

:eek::orly:

lol dudeonthecouch thats very good! snitches get stitches for sure, snitch was in referance to you calling the dealership. N E ways we can all agree that the Legacy is a good car for what it is and one can get tons of performance out of the baby four cylinder!

See guys? JS has changed his tone and font color so therefore, the disagreement is over and all is forgiven.

Guest JessterCPA
Hey man, it was you who brought up the whole cred thing in the first place. All I did was call you out for driving a dealer owned vehicle at 135 mph. No matter how you slice it, that's all either illegal or at least ethically wrong.

And again, why all the bashing of my car? Where did I say anything negative on either your car or the 2010? Overpriced in your eyes, if you actually knew the details, you would know I paid significantly less for my car than you would think, and value wise was a much better deal than the 2007 LGT I was originally going to get. I think you need to keep your opinion to yourself on this, or at least save it for the G35x thread.

If you want a pissing contest, please sir, since you are new to this board, please tell us who you are and your credentials, so we can show the proper respect.

I await your response.

Jesse

I thought you were awaiting my resopnce Jesse? it's all cool though brick city.

I'm here.....still waiting for you to address my post.

I can be very patient.

I'm still waiting.....

LegGTL1, goodluck snitch!

Ohhhhh noooessss!!! :eek: Not the snitch label! OMGZ! :lol: You brought your retarded ass on here and posted what retarded things your ass was doing. You gotta live with it, not us. ;)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

what are you still waiting for Jesse? I think I gave you a quick bio, what else do you need? I don't have any more time for this "train wreck" of a thread but it sure is amusing!
Dude, how stoned are you right now? He posted his own post to SHOW you what he was waiting for. You went after his car with all this, "yo yo yo, dis LGT is da shitz and stuff! Ya G ain't got nuttin' on it!" Answer the guy, he asked nicely. I'll even spelll it out for you too! :)

W-h-y d-i-d y-o-u b-a-s-h h-i-s c-a-r?

^No no no. :lol: Even after I tried you still fail. YOU NEED TO ENLIGHTEN HIM! Go on... answer the one question he wants to know. :) Doesn't get much easier than one question buddy.

Oh I sleep fine at night LegGT1 trust, its just a bitchass move to be an informant ot snitch on others sir! please call that dealership. What happened to us talking about the 2010 legacy, yeah i dogged one so what?
Inform on others? I didn't tell the dealer anything they didn't already know. Remember? You and the owner are TIGHT! :lol: You race him on city streets! There's nothing to worry about! You bring in $120k a year for that dealer! NOTHING will happen to you! Don't worry about it! :)

Bitch ass move? I think you define the term "bitchass move" with every post and thought you make. :)

Archived